Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NO PILLOWS

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:sludge, i cant see any party offering anything different

There's some pretty big differences. One party, Labour, intends to continue investment in public services over the next couple of years then cut back on debt. The other wants to start the cuts straight away. Whatever your views, that's a fundamental difference.

Also, one party (generally) gives a toss about the working class (Labour) and the other looks after those who are well off. That's a big difference too.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 pm

well if thats the choice for me it wont be labour, we are in a bit of a pickle at the moment are we not

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Lets be fair all Labour seem to have spent on is bloody pen pushers. Coordinator this coordinator that and all on massive wages. From keeping the wards clean, if a spiders wed appears in a corridor a job will emerge "spider coordinator" wanted £60.000 PA. Well its a bloody joke there are more pen pushers than doctors and Nurses.
When i was in hospital the nurses were superb always have been and I'm not attacking the docs either. Its the non jobs that get my goat.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:sludge, i cant see any party offering anything different

thats why it will probably be a mixed government

thats probably a good thing

they can get together and work for the country instead of for the tories or labour party they are members of

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:well if thats the choice for me it wont be labour, we are in a bit of a pickle at the moment are we not

if the tories get in the poorest areas ..and that means the valleys ..will get public spending cuts straightaway ..instead of gradual ones

that means buses , trains , roads , council services, swimming pools , rubish collections

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:43 pm

i am voting tory, why not????? :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am voting tory, why not????? :ayatollah:

its a free country aint it. :D

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am

Annis, best wishes to Tilly on a speedy recovery my thoughts are with you and Jo hope all is well soon mate.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 am

nobby wrote:Annis, best wishes to Tilly on a speedy recovery my thoughts are with you and Jo hope all is well soon mate.

Cheers Dai, I am off now to take the Children to School then to See Tilly and My Wife :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Ross Young wrote:Thing is, i don't think ethnic minorities care for getting more than us, i think they'd rather just be treated the same.

Pretty surprised this had to spelled out tbh, but of course they would rather be treated the same.

Best wishes to your daughter Annis, hopefull she'll be fine soon :)