Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

on way home last night...

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 am

was it me or were there about 10 west brom lads trying to get at us/cardiff fans on the entrance to the m5??

they only looked about 15 years old, if they wanted a go at us why didnt they try when everyone was stuck in traffic not at the entrance to a motorway :lol:

Re: on way home last night...

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 pm

We got lost after the game trying to find the car, so we ended up walking back around the stadium once or twice.

We were singing some City songs and that, then realised where we were going. A bus came up aside us, couple of West Brom fans on the back sticking there fingers up and that, so we did the same like, waved at them. We then start walking down the road to the car, a car pulls up alongside us and two coppers get out. One came up and said, 'Alright lads, know where your going etc?' and we were like 'Yeah, just on way to car now, cheers.' Seemed fine about it. Other one comes out of the car, just shuvved me in the chest like, just mouthing off. My mate said 'Calm down mate' and he said 'Don't f*cking tell me to calm down!' and we just walked away then as he seemed to be looking for an arrest.

Wanker.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Peaceful protests being tolerated doesn't stop the actual neanderthal feelings of most of the WMP animals, though

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 pm

got to WBA at 3pm yestday, police every and i mean everywhere. went in a few pubs and everyone landlord/local had the same opinion of the WMP and it wasnt a good one. before the game they stopped about 20 of us getting into the ground because they said there was overcrowding in the away end, (you halfed our allacation ******) then after the game they wouldnt let us leave to go right made us wait, and refused to open the gates, evan to let a women meet her young son in the disabled section who was on his own...god knows how power crazy they would be with 2000 well behaved cardiff fans :)

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 pm

I went to the Vine before the game, but they turned us away. Ended up in 'The Suportsmans Pub' or something, was good in there, absolutely packed though.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:17 pm

we were told to go in there, but ended up dwn the far end of town, in a few pubs on the way to protest, was a dcent pub actually, decent people and very cheap.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 pm

ninian forever wrote:was it me or were there about 10 west brom lads trying to get at us/cardiff fans on the entrance to the m5??

they only looked about 15 years old, if they wanted a go at us why didnt they try when everyone was stuck in traffic not at the entrance to a motorway :lol:

Wba only pick on our families gwyn will tell you.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 pm

We bumped into a couple at train station all giving us mouth then we realised that we were on their platform they were soon to shut up. :lol:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

lagerlewis wrote:We bumped into a couple at train station all giving us mouth then we realised that we were on their platform they were soon to shut up. :lol:

Hello Lewis the boxer, welcome on board.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Cheers Annis boards looking good.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 pm

lagerlewis wrote:Cheers Annis boards looking good.

Thanks Lewis, looking forward to seeing you fight one day.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Cheers m8 next 1 will most probz be in Feb will kepp you posted.