Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protest - Why dont some fans not want to get involved.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am

Cant beleive that some people on CCMB just dont want to get involved in a peaceful protest,and cant see the point of it.
If we stand still and do nothing we dont get any media attention, no pressure on the board, = nothing ever is going to happen, apart from us getting futher and futher in the shit.

If only several hundred turn up it would be quite frankly embarrasing , the club needs to know the majority of the fans are not happy with the way the club are being run, a few hundred and " The riddler" would have a big smirk on his face.

Support the protest, lets show the board of directors we've all lost the faith. :ayatollah:

Re: Protest - Why dont some fans not want to get involved.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 am

I think the main reason is that a lot of people think that getting rid of the board will make things worse-from what I've read some people think that doing that will make more creditors panicky and demand their money now. Also the lack of a plan for after (if) the board go

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 am

delmbox wrote:I think the main reason is that a lot of people think that getting rid of the board will make things worse-from what I've read some people think that doing that will make more creditors panicky and demand their money now. Also the lack of a plan for after (if) the board go

Listen it cant get any worse there not paying the bills, they are paying themselves :evil:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 am

plastics :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am

Personally I can't see the point in worrying about those who have stated that they will not demonstrate.

That's their gutless choice and we can't do anything about it so lets now concentrate on those who will.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 am

Worcester bluebird wrote:Cant beleive that some people on CCMB just dont want to get involved in a peaceful protest,and cant see the point of it.
If we stand still and do nothing we dont get any media attention, no pressure on the board, = nothing ever is going to happen, apart from us getting futher and futher in the shit.

If only several hundred turn up it would be quite frankly embarrasing , the club needs to know the majority of the fans are not happy with the way the club are being run, a few hundred and " The riddler" would have a big smirk on his face.

Support the protest, lets show the board of directors we've all lost the faith. :ayatollah:

I have to disagree I think 700 protesters would be an excellent turnout all things cosidered.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 am

'To sin by silence, when we should protest, makes cowards of men'.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Most people arent the demonstratring type........

To be honest I think 40-50 of you should be in various locations around the ground.....city centre .......train stations etc and ask for signatures calling for the removal of PR as Chairman and then hand in petiton to the club.

Pick up the phone and ask Neil Kinnock and Rhodri whatshisname for their views on the fiasco of ST sales when we were and still are under a transfer embargo.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Ben wrote:plastics :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Some people just don't like the demonstrating bit and they feel that we won't achieve anything by doing so. That's there perogative and I would never criticise anyone for not marching/demonstrating. It's the same as people not voting in a general election, even though they've criticised the government and their policies. It's people's own choice in a democratic society

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Ben wrote:plastics :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

So you protested during the Sam Hamann era then did you?