Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT SATURDAY

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:and the bust up between PR and DJ.

Ridsdale went into the dressing room shouting to the players ' your gutless and passionless'

TERRY BURTON responded with ' why dont you f**k off out of here '

Ridsdale says to Burton ' who the f**k do you think you are, I pay your f*cking wages, I am your boss '

Mark kennedy stands up and says to ridsdale ' why dont you leave the dressing room to us Boss, your embarassing yourself '

Ridsdale then turns on Kennedy ' and who the f**k are you ,I am your boss and I am f*cking over paying you lot as it is, I'll see you Monday '

Kennedy ' you wont see me I am not turning up for you '

Ridsdale then turns back to Burton ' And I'll see you Monday morning too '

Then says to Jones ' I'll see you on Monday too, you ain't backed me'

During all this Jones does'nt say a word, so what was written in yesterday's papers is wrong.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

May be DJ actually kept his mouth shut because if he let rip there would have been no stopping him and not only would he have verbally abused PR but physically f@@ked him up.................ok i might be dreaming on that but you never know.

I bet (as much as i wanted rid of him last year) DJ is drained he is in the middle - he has the honcho's from abouve at him - he has fans at him and no doubt players at him for different reasons.

800K is a nice little earner but i bet he wishes he could tell PR to stick it up his arse, now he has to contend with no signings, injured players and a small squad expecting to do above and beyond - with everything off field i bet some days he wishes he could just walk!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
carlccfc wrote:and the bust up between PR and DJ.

Ridsdale went into the dressing room shouting to the players ' your gutless and passionless'

TERRY BURTON responded with ' why dont you f**k off out of here '

Ridsdale says to Burton ' who the f**k do you think you are, I pay your f*cking wages, I am your boss '

Mark kennedy stands up and says to ridsdale ' why dont you leave the dressing room to us Boss, your embarassing yourself '

Ridsdale then turns on Kennedy ' and who the f**k are you ,I am your boss and I am f*cking over paying you lot as it is, I'll see you Monday '

Kennedy ' you wont see me I am not turning up for you '

Ridsdale then turns back to Burton ' And I'll see you Monday morning too '

Then says to Jones ' I'll see you on Monday too, you ain't backed me'

During all this Jones does'nt say a word, so what was written in yesterday's papers is wrong.

Nice fabrication and very unhelpful/negative :roll:

Blazing I have not fabricated this story, I can tell you it came straight from the horses mouth ;)