Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY SHOULD PAUL GUY/MIKE HALL and BORLEY

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Save US ?

First Mike Hall doesnt give to hoots about Football and Belittled Football to me at the one before Shareholders meeting, He was in it for the Retail.

Paul Guy, Always been Honest about it, Business Project thats All the new Stadium, Retail Park, meant to him and NOW HE HAS SECURED THE HOTEL LAND, WHY SHOULD OR WOULD HE PUT MONEY IN THE FOOTBALL CLUB, You could argue he would Loose his £9 Million, but were at least £30 Million in Debt, so it would cost him more to try and get his £9 Million, Also I am estimating he has already made about £20 Million on The Retail etc.

Steve Borley, put his money where his mouth was in the late 90's, and wasnt that rich then. Well I am not going to make any Comments, but he has had a lot of work out of The new Stadium and they still owe him Some Money. I dont know any more where his Heart lies.????

The 3 of them are all waiting on The malaysians as well so they can, make a killing.
But if they dont come in, they can afford to walk away in My Opinion.

The Riddler, His ONLY HOPE FOR HIMSELF TO WALK AWAY WITH MORE MILLIONS IS THE MALAYSIANS OTHER WISE HE WILL GO UNDER JUST LIKE OUR CLUB HE HAS RUINED WILL.

THATS MY FEELINGS and OPINIONS AS OFF THIS DAY.
THE FUTURE OFF OUR CLUB IS f*cking AWFUL. :evil:

Re: WHY SHOULD PAUL GUY/MIKE HALL and BORLEY

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Had a good day Annis? :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 pm

ccfclover wrote:Had a good day Annis? :lol:

I just feel its nearly all over and thats what I am hearing. :cry:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

:shock: hearing from who? I f*cking hope not!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 pm

its not sounding good is it. :cry:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Save US ?

First Mike Hall doesnt give to hoots about Football and Belittled Football to me at the one before Shareholders meeting, He was in it for the Retail.

Paul Guy, Always been Honest about it, Business Project thats All the new Stadium, Retail Park, meant to him and NOW HE HAS SECURED THE HOTEL LAND, WHY SHOULD OR WOULD HE PUT MONEY IN THE FOOTBALL CLUB, You could argue he would Loose his £9 Million, but were at least £30 Million in Debt, so it would cost him more to try and get his £9 Million, Also I am estimating he has already made about £20 Million on The Retail etc.

Steve Borley, put his money where his mouth was in the late 90's, and wasnt that rich then. Well I am not going to make any Comments, but he has had a lot of work out of The new Stadium and they still owe him Some Money. I dont know any more where his Heart lies.????

The 3 of them are all waiting on The malaysians as well so they can, make a killing.
But if they dont come in, they can afford to walk away in My Opinion.

The Riddler, His ONLY HOPE FOR HIMSELF TO WALK AWAY WITH MORE MILLIONS IS THE MALAYSIANS OTHER WISE HE WILL GO UNDER JUST LIKE OUR CLUB HE HAS RUINED WILL.

THATS MY FEELINGS and OPINIONS AS OFF THIS DAY.
THE FUTURE OFF OUR CLUB IS f*cking AWFUL. :evil:

A couple of things to add to this.

Why should Borley not get his fair share form the club when there is a culture amongst the others of helping themselves.

Also, PMG are covered for their money via the Prem club, enough money coming in from there to cover their interest and maybe pay a little bit of the capital off. As long as the club continues to trade they are fine.

Going on to your share sale then yes, PR is the most reliant on the money and would be keenest to get a good price as he will get a big profit. The others will be more concerned about the clubs abiliy to service/pay the debts it has with them. Also, will PR be in any rush if he's on £10k per week ? No, he'll be hanging on for the best share deal possible. The others would probably be happy with their 15p per share back.

Its not good that their interests are not the same in any deal, as the split of shareholders is complicated enough as it is.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfclover wrote:Had a good day Annis? :lol:

I just feel its nearly all over and thats what I am hearing. :cry:

Is that something you genuinely believe? :x

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Would I be right in thinking that if we went into administration it would more than likely lead to Ridsdale being made personally bankrupt and perhaps banned from being a compny director? Not due to the administration itself of course but due to the "consequences" of it for him and his previous "enterprises".

Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining ! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm

The one hope I still hold on to is Flitcroft's statement that the long term future is good, but what the club faces is a severe short term funding.

It is how we get over this short term frunding (apparently caused by the stadium overspend) which is important.

May be the club could offer a share issue or bond scheme to the supporters/directors or even offer the club to the supporters providing they can get x amount of fans to sign up to a membership scheme with a supporters representative elected to the board.

How we get over it is not as important as getting over it and that's what we should concentrate on finding a solution.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Depressing - Disheartening - Disastorous !!!

AND there was no need for it to happen!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Eddie May wrote:I think you will find Lawnmower Borley has had plenty out of the club, with all the contracts he has had.

Well, since you know, surely you can tell us how many contracts CMB have had and how many they've been paid for.

Of course, given your username, there's one hell of an irony you castigating others :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Eddie May wrote:I think you will find Lawnmower Borley has had plenty out of the club, with all the contracts he has had.

He hasnt even been paid for half of it. He's owed millions.