Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Trust,The march, This Forum,Our Crowds

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

You say that this board has 2,500 members, which is true. But how many hardcore posters on here actually post and how many 'lurk'? I'd say most of the hrdcore of posters on here will march, but how many is that?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:40 pm

The Trust are voting tonight on whether to back the march.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Corky posted on here last night I beleive explaining the issues/risks of an individual or organisation saying they are backing a march, it comes down to H&S shite and also the police being able to hold people responsible if something kick's off - not that it should because our demo is a peaceful one!

In my opinion I think we'll pick up a lot of people along the way and will join in and follow the demo to CCS which wil ensure we get 2500+ :?: fingers crossed!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:You say that this board has 2,500 members, which is true. But how many hardcore posters on here actually post and how many 'lurk'? I'd say most of the hrdcore of posters on here will march, but how many is that?

Andy about 800-900 different members view this Forum through out the day, About 40-50 actually post every day.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm

there are 95 people on line now as I write.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:56 pm

March and smash the Ridder :lol:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm

102 people on here now at this moment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Eddie May wrote:The Trust has about 800 Members including, many many expired members who have not renewed, including up to 5 from same Family so prob no more than 350 houses.

The March This Saturday Say Only 500, or1,000 or 2,000 turn up, in my Opinion how would that be a failure ?

This forum has nearly 2,500 Members.
The Supporters club prob 1,500 Members.

realistically the Trust is the weakest link, yet it wont support the march, why because it was not their idea.

We should all be together then we would be a force, but thanks to some and i mean some individuals in the trust they wont back it.

What is your obsession with the Trust backing this demo??Its getting pretty f*cking boring now!!!

Many Trust members have repeatedly said they will be there to support as individuals,what more do you want??

You tell me what major difference it will make if they publicly announce that they are backing it?

Who has said that only 500,1000 or 2000 people turning up is a failure,not the Trust thats for sure.

Lastly the Trust do what the members want,so if the majority of the users of this messageboard joined the Trust then they could insist the Trust back the demo couldnt they.

For what its worth I'm all for the demo and think what Annis and the lads have done is fantastic.GET RIDDLER OUT!!!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Apathy will get us nowhere. How does the board get to understand our depth of feeling if we do nothing? If Cardiff City collapses and we do nothing we will get the club we deserve. We're from south Wales for christ's sake, we've a history of organised protest.

In terms of numbers, we've got a lot of newish supporters over the past few years who probably aren't committed enough to protest. However, there's a hardcore of 3,000-5,000 who will. There's others who will join in along the way so that they can be part of an "event" - that's fine, it takes all sorts.

Keep it peaceful, make it vocal and support the team during the game and it'll be a success.

See you there.