Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT NEXT ?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm

It is looking increasingly likely that the demo on saturday will be a success in terms of numbers.

But the likelihood s that Saturday alone will not result in PR vacating his position, so what you like to see as the next move ?

I would like to thank Annis for the Full page advert in the Wales On Sunday, The Echo and The Metro but you cant do that every week, as it does'nt come cheap.

So what can we do next ?

ideas please

Re: WHAT NEXT ?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Inside the stadium for anything to be effective you would have to have everyone who is supporting the demo sat together - you seen how bad it is just trying to get an atmosphere out of the majority!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

We have to approach the board and get a fans representative appointed.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:It is looking increasingly likely that the demo on saturday will be a success in terms of numbers.

But the likelihood s that Saturday alone will not result in PR vacating his position, so what you like to see as the next move ?

I would like to thank Annis for the Full page advert in the Wales On Sunday, The Echo and The Metro but you cant do that every week, as it does'nt come cheap.

So what can we do next ?

ideas please

Go after PMG, boycott the retail park.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm

There are a number of ideas I've been thinking about for a while:

1: Write up a standard letter to the FA, Football league, FIFA and UEFA maybe even the government (minister of sport) explaining how ridsdale has ruined three clubs giving details of his mismanagement and requesting that he be banned from having anything to do with a football club again, don't get me wrong I do not in my wildest dreams believe that they will ban him from running a club but can you imagine how embaressing for him it would be if we could get 2-3000 letters sent to each of the above organisations! Just post it on here, on facebook etc inviting all who love a football club to send it as it affects us all! I'm sure there is more than one peter ridsdale out there!
2: An on line petition set up in the same lines as above and send it to the same organisations.
3: Then there's always the old fashioned ways and have effergies of ridsdale hanging from lamposts.
4: Break into the ground before the game and spray paint sack the board over the grass in big letters!
5: My favourite of all is a pitch invasion, it always worked in the past.

It's just a shame that Ridsdale hasn't got a physical business premises that we could burn down!!!
Anyway they're just a few thoughts!
Let's get this board out of our club!!!