Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marshall, Etuhu, Hudson, Feeney, Wildig, McPhail, Capaldi

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm

We have a long list of injurys plus Joe Ledley and Miguel Commingues, i no Commingues aint the best but with our small squad we need him. :(

any one got any updates of when these will be back.

I hear Feeney is not injured he was with his new baby girl (Well done Warren good luck)

any ideas off when the others will be back. We need a full strenght squad again. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Marshall, Etuhu, Hudson, Feeney, Wildig, McPhail, Capaldi

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

I heard that Joe could be back for the jacks game, don't know if there is any truth in that tho. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Etuhu's probably fine.

We're under an embargo and he had to go back to Man City for treatment of a routine injury.
Whether they let him come back or not....well...

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I heard that Joe could be back for the jacks game, don't know if there is any truth in that tho. :ayatollah:

That would be good, honestly cant see it myself though. I heard it would be pretty much all season.

But i hope you are right and he is back asap.

For all the stick Ledley got as soon as he had his op our form has gone down hill :(

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:I heard that Joe could be back for the jacks game, don't know if there is any truth in that tho. :ayatollah:

That would be good, honestly cant see it myself though. I heard it would be pretty much all season.

But i hope you are right and he is back asap.

For all the stick Ledley got as soon as he had his op our form has gone down hill :(

:ayatollah:

I really do hope that it is true, he is apparently moving freely and should be back in training soon, again it's only what i have heard and not 100% confirmed.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Ross Young wrote:Etuhu's probably fine.

We're under an embargo and he had to go back to Man City for treatment of a routine injury.

Rubbish - due back this week :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Do you know this for 100%

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Really?
I thought Man City wouldn't let him come back until HMRC was sorted.
A much needed lift to the squad, finally.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Joe's old man said hes aiming to be back for the Swansea match and the operations went well.

Not had his best season but don't think we realise how good he is until hes out of the side. Look at us since he went in for his op? :cry:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:Joe's old man said hes aiming to be back for the Swansea match and the operations went well.

Not had his best season but don't think we realise how good he is until hes out of the side. Look at us since he went in for his op? :cry:

That makes two of us who has heard that he will be back lets hope it is true :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:Joe's old man said hes aiming to be back for the Swansea match and the operations went well.

I agree, Joe is a massive player in our squad. I have alsways liked Joe, but he has not been in the best form. We need him and Steve Mc back asap. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Clearly by a country mile our best centre mid pairing unfit,half fit, fully fit is Ledley and Mcphail.

I for one can't wait for them to return together as they are both quality but also they are the only two he will leave that f*cking liability Rae out for. Living the dream the day hes out of this club for good I despise how f*cking woeful he is!
Three seasons i have had to put up with him week in week out! :evil:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:Clearly by a country mile our best centre mid pairing unfit,half fit, fully fit is Ledley and Mcphail.

I for one can't wait for them to return together as they are both quality but also they are the only two he will leave that f*cking liability Rae out for. Living the dream the day hes out of this club for good I despise how f*cking woeful he is!
Three seasons i have had to put up with him week in week out! :evil:

I agree, we need everyone backs :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Last I heard, McPhail will hopefully be back for Saturday, not sure if this has changed since last week though.