Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS ON FACEBOOK

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm

What do you ALL THINK ?

ітѕ Sarah Bluebird ..We should get Hammam back. We have been stitched up by the Riddler, Paul Guy and Councillor Berman. It was all about securing land and property development. Paul Guy had a Tracey Berman working for company, it all stinks of back handers, if you look on the website. Sam got shafted and didnt quite have enough financial clout to see the dream through but he loved the club
hours ago · Comment · Like

◄▬ ітѕ Sarah Bluebird go on capital and regionals website, its Paul Guys company, there is pictures of faces, hovver over them and names come up. Now one name is Berman, now its an usual name and whats high on Lib Dems agenda, closing schools and freeing up land
hours ago

Re: I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS ON FACEBOOK

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Is there a direct link between Tracey and Rodney Berman ?

maybe someone will know

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:Is there a direct link between Tracey and Rodney Berman ?

maybe someone will know
mmmm interesting the plot awakens, unusal name too

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm

IM CONFUSED. SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME :cry: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 pm

milly44 wrote:IM CONFUSED. SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME :cry: :ayatollah:

its like an episode of 24 im expecting jack baeur any moment :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

they have their shareholding on their website. Neuberger Berman, a NY based investment company have shares in them so maybe it comes from that. I don't think Guy owns them, they were initially 50% each partners for the retail park. When they got into financial difficulties, Guy bought the stake for the retail park and not the company.

UNfortunately, I think its a bit of a coincidence.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm

We dont want the Riddler, but also Sam has passion for the club but no way do i want him back either.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:19 pm

I wouldn't have thought so, no sites on google containing both names.

The fact that Rodney is gay, I assume he doesn't have children, any sisters would probably be married and therefore wouldn't have the Berman surname. It could be true but I would say it's unlikely to be the case

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:44 pm

joncandy wrote:I wouldn't have thought so, no sites on google containing both names.

The fact that Rodney is gay, I assume he doesn't have children, any sisters would probably be married and therefore wouldn't have the Berman surname. It could be true but I would say it's unlikely to be the case

Fairys in council are a joke anyway no wonder the raving woofter is lib dem too, as for backhanders i dought its the hand.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:35 pm

why didn't i think of that get sam "del boy" hamman back problem solved, he wouldn't make out that it was his money going into the club.he would be honest and above board.........doh......there all the fooking same.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 am

Daya wrote:
joncandy wrote:I wouldn't have thought so, no sites on google containing both names.

Fairys in council are a joke anyway no wonder the raving woofter is lib dem too, as for backhanders i dought its the hand.

?

Please don't mis-interpret my comments, 'fairys' and 'raving woofters' are your own opinions Daya. I was just stating being gay he was unlikely to have children.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:What do you ALL THINK ?

ітѕ Sarah Bluebird ..We should get Hammam back. We have been stitched up by the Riddler, Paul Guy and Councillor Berman. It was all about securing land and property development. Paul Guy had a Tracey Berman working for company, it all stinks of back handers, if you look on the website. Sam got shafted and didnt quite have enough financial clout to see the dream through but he loved the club

◄▬ ітѕ Sarah Bluebird go on capital and regionals website, its Paul Guys company, there is pictures of faces, hovver over them and names come up. Now one name is Berman, now its an usual name and whats high on Lib Dems agenda, closing schools and freeing up land
hours ago

If thats the Sarah I remember ignore it. She was either a government plant or press. Had a very attractive sister as well if I remember correctly, looked nothing like her of course. Could be wrong on this but was always a bit cagey about that one.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

im totaly lost :?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

rob wrote:im totaly lost :?

me to, i said the same earlier in th post, im still lost now

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:What do you ALL THINK ?

hours ago

If thats the Sarah I remember ignore it. She was either a government plant or press. Had a very attractive sister as well if I remember correctly, looked nothing like her of course. Could be wrong on this but was always a bit cagey about that one.

No, I don't think she is. She drifts from job to job and home to home. She's not a tramp, if I've made it sound like that but she also makes out she's a massive city fan but barely goes to a game. I would also be a little cagey before believing anything she says

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am

Yeah, there will always be shit stirrers, especially ones who target individuals who have a voice like Annis. Pinch of salt mate. Also, why is there this constant 'Ridsdale or Hammam' debate by some sections? We're better than both. We were lied to by both and we need new ownership, not old ownership.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:22 am

Zabier wrote:Yeah, there will always be shit stirrers, especially ones who target individuals who have a voice like Annis. Pinch of salt mate. Also, why is there this constant 'Ridsdale or Hammam' debate by some sections? We're better than both. We were lied to by both and we need new ownership, not old ownership.

Never go back, as they say. And it's even moreso in the case of Hammam

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:Yeah, there will always be shit stirrers, especially ones who target individuals who have a voice like Annis. Pinch of salt mate. Also, why is there this constant 'Ridsdale or Hammam' debate by some sections? We're better than both. We were lied to by both and we need new ownership, not old ownership.

Never go back, as they say. And it's even moreso in the case of Hammam

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, Hammam played his part. I loved his passion and drive but in the end he outstayed his welcome. Most chairman do. Hammam was an interesting and unique part of history but that's where he should stay.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am

I agree totally, Zabier. While we have to thank him for getting us into the Championship, were we just going to let him continue in charge, racking up large debts and sending us towards administration? You have to know when to let go and hand over to someone who will do a better job. Which is what he thought he was doing with Ridsdale, but he got duped by Ridsdale's spin and rhetoric. Now ridsdale has to do the same, he has to know that he's gone as far as he can and he must let go before we go bust

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

I have had hundreds this week

Like This

Dafydd Jones ys totally behind this 100% me my father who has been following city for over 40 years will be there my uncle who is 66 and has been going scince he was a kid will be there my brother and my nephew who is 11 is adamant on his mother making him a banner.blooooooooobirds
2 hours ago · :ayatollah: :ayatollah: