Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The March on Saturday

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 am

Is it okay if I turn up to it on my own? My mate who was coming with me can't come because he got beaten senselessly last night and is in hospital (That's a totally different story)

I'm going to the game anyway on my own, but is it worth me coming on my own?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 am

baker wrote:Is it okay if I turn up to it on my own? My mate who was coming with me can't come because he got beaten senselessly last night and is in hospital (That's a totally different story)

I'm going to the game anyway on my own, but is it worth me coming on my own?

damn right mate, mix in with the crowd have a beer, meet some new people, i wont no hardly anyone there.
MAKE YOUR FEELINGS KNOWN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:37 am

hope your mate is ok :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 am

im going on my own so we will be on our own together !! :D

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 am

Hey, I'm no stranger to going to games on my own. City fans are a harmless bunch when they know you're one of them, that's why I love away games, cos you're sat on the train feeling a bit conspicuous then you get to the pub and it's a sea of blue and Welsh accents and you're home, part of a common cause. That's what you'll be part of on Saturday - you won't be on your own.

:ayatollah:

Best of luck to your mate as well, hope he's not too bad.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Baker I'll be on my own myself. Just do what i do slowly walk by the side of a group, if they look at you make out your just walking in same direction rather than trying to look like your pretending to be with them. Any songs/chants they do copy so it looks even more convincing that your with them. And call everyone "mate " mate. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 pm

It sounds like you're a serial marcher Rhooster! I might be there with my brother or on my own. Depends if he's keen or not. If I'm on my own I'll just stand around and look menacing! :D

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Zabier wrote:It sounds like you're a serial marcher Rhooster! I might be there with my brother or on my own. Depends if he's keen or not. If I'm on my own I'll just stand around and look menacing! :D

Lord Mayors Parades, Military Parades, Orange mens parade, gay parade, done them all :lol: except for the last one of course done in jest honest (cracking fellas really welcoming)

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I will be on my own to, im just going to the Canton Cross by 1.30pm and hopefully will see some familiar faces there, if not i will just follow the crowd en route to the ground. :roll:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 pm

nobby wrote:I will be on my own to, im just going to the Canton Cross by 1.30pm and hopefully will see some familiar faces there, if not i will just follow the crowd en route to the ground. :roll:

I'll be in there about 12.15 :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Cheers guys, can't wait now :D

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

I'll be going to the pub on my own and i'm going to meet a laod of lads, both on the march and in the pub

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'll be going to the pub on my own and i'm going to meet a laod of lads, both on the march and in the pub

Im driving to the game so wont be drinking, only a swift 1, thats why i wont be there til 1.30pm, hopefully will see you there mate. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 pm

nobby wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I'll be going to the pub on my own and i'm going to meet a laod of lads, both on the march and in the pub

Im driving to the game so wont be drinking, only a swift 1, thats why i wont be there til 1.30pm, hopefully will see you there mate. :ayatollah:

Nice 1!!