Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know loads of people coming to the march

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am

who didnt attend the first ones, people saying that the last few weeks have shown the club up.The EGM did more damage in my opinion than the Board like to admit.

Saturday should let them know enough is enough we wont have this, we are becoming the butt of jokes amongst other football fans now.

Re: I know loads of people coming to the march

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am

I'm tagging onto this one, stayed away previously as I was unsure on the effect of potential investors.

I'm not protesting about ST's as I bought mine before the player promises, although it was despicable to use that later in the campaign.

I'm just totally fed up with what's going on on behind the scenes and want to show how much we care about the club, and of course I want us to survive all this. Haven't been on a 'demo' since CND days nearly 30 years ago!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 am

BlueWey wrote:I'm tagging onto this one, stayed away previously as I was unsure on the effect of potential investors.

I'm not protesting about ST's as I bought mine before the player promises, although it was despicable to use that later in the campaign.

I'm just totally fed up with what's going on on behind the scenes and want to show how much we care about the club, and of course I want us to survive all this. Haven't been on a 'demo' since CND days nearly 30 years ago!

good man :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

My first demo on saturday will be there with number one son ,hes coming home from uni to be at demo i want him to have a club in 40 years time.I have followed the the city since the 60s when a lad i want my son to be able to have the same chance. THERES ONLY ONE CARDIFF CITY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm coming home from uni for it as well, loads of Leeds fans have given me messages to pass to Ridsdale :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 pm

The more the BETTER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: