Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you have been happy

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 am

If the season ticket plans had been set out like this?

THE CLUB NEEDS YOU!!!!

Buy your season tickets now to help pay the tax bill

Price Freeze for five years

Free season tickets if we make the premiership this season

Well would you?

I know if I had been told the truth like this I would have been unhappy about the situation but I'd have been happy to help the club out due to them being honest about matters in question rather than them knowing forewell than we wouldn't have been able to buy player

Re: Would you have been happy

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 am

I respect honesty and even though it would have disappointed me to see the club in such a state I would have still appreciated the fact the club would have held its hands up and said 'look, we're fucked, we need you. Will you help us?'. No idea why the board didn't go for the honesty option. Lying never ever works.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am

Honesty is the best policy, PR could have used the meeting at the Muni to explain & tell the truth, i could have lived with that. Why lie's & more lie's? It seams to be getting worse.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am

I think I can speak for every fan of Cardiff City when i say that the truth is all I've ever wanted to be told about where my money went.

But, even if he said it was for the tax bill, I would have given my money over as we are all as one, but that would have been a lie as well