Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some Positivity

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 am

I am going to put my neck on the line and say the next two home games will see us win 6 points! I am also going to say that Steve Borley's trip to Malaysia next week will bring good news. I am also going to say that we are in a positive win win situation...

1. We get promoted and our debt problems are solved.

2. We don't get promoted maybe go into administration and club is taken over with Ridsdale leaving.

Every night is at its darkest before the dawn breaks. We are on the verge of a new beginning lads. It's not the end, it's only the start.

Re: Some Positivity

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am

Zabier, Your optimism does you proud.. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am

:ayatollah: I'm just fed up of feeling shit mate. It's time we realised we are this club, not anyone else.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am

Zabier wrote::ayatollah: I'm just fed up of feeling shit mate. It's time we realised we are this club, not anyone else.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Zabier wrote:I am going to put my neck on the line and say the next two home games will see us win 6 points! I am also going to say that Steve Borley's trip to Malaysia next week will bring good news. I am also going to say that we are in a positive win win situation...

1. We get promoted and our debt problems are solved.

2. We don't get promoted maybe go into administration and club is taken over with Ridsdale leaving.

Every night is at its darkest before the dawn breaks. We are on the verge of a new beginning lads. It's not the end, it's only the start.

I would love it.

Satuirday is a new dawn, a concerted campaign to get Ridsdale and his blood sucking cronies AWAY FROM OUR CLUB.

"Swing low,
Pete Ridsdale,
Hanging from the Severn Bridge"

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Zabier wrote::ayatollah: I'm just fed up of feeling shit mate. It's time we realised we are this club, not anyone else.

whenever i feel like shit i go onto tube8 or redtube mate. will perk you up. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Every cloud has a silver lining, and going into admin means Ridsdale will not be here anymore.