Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANNIS,RHOOSTER ,CCFC TRUST

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Dont know if its appropriate, but as there will be so many people at the March on Saturday. Do you think it might be an Idea for Badged Trust members to bring some collection buckets for any donations people would like to make. To try and boost the Trust funds at the same time as Demonstrating against the board. Every little helps!!
Just a thought,
Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO ANNIS,RHOOSTER ,CCFC TRUST

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Thats the Trusts call mate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:41 pm

ok , but as its a march organised by you and Annis , I thought it was only right to ask you guys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 pm

I think the trust would have to back marches and demos with a vote , otherwise it would be a bit cheeky

thats my view , as a member of the trust

if they publicly said a majority of the trust have voted, and support the demos , then fair enough

but if not I think its best just for trust members to march if they feel its right

I dont think the trust trying to gain more members on the back of a march they have not publicly supported is fair

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm

undybluebird wrote:Dont know if its appropriate, but as there will be so many people at the March on Saturday. Do you think it might be an Idea for Badged Trust members to bring some collection buckets for any donations people would like to make. To try and boost the Trust funds at the same time as Demonstrating against the board. Every little helps!!
Just a thought,

sorry but i for one would not put anything in for donations for the club while we still have them crooks running the club
when they are gone i will gladly donate i will even pay for ridsdale taxi when he goes

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm

sleepers wrote:
undybluebird wrote:Dont know if its appropriate, but as there will be so many people at the March on Saturday. Do you think it might be an Idea for Badged Trust members to bring some collection buckets for any donations people would like to make. To try and boost the Trust funds at the same time as Demonstrating against the board. Every little helps!!
Just a thought,

sorry but i for one would not put anything in for donations for the club while we still have them crooks running the club
when they are gone i will gladly donate i will even pay for ridsdale taxi when he goes

it would be donations to the trust, not the club

and its a non starter anyway

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm

It'll be a good opportunity to advertise the trust anyway, hopefully gain a few more members

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Sludge wrote:
sleepers wrote:
Just a thought,

it would be donations to the trust, not the club

and its a non starter anyway

sorry sludge got it wrong am willing to giv to trust

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 pm

glad thats cleared up was talking about the Trust , not the club!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

if the organisers of this demo are happy to have people from the trust signing up members etc then thats fine

but firstly I doubt very much its even been thought of

and the trust cant really support a demo until it asks its members

and of course the organisers of the demo might not want any input from the trust and that would be fair enough as they have organised it , not the trust

as a member of the trust I think it should ask the members for its opinions on demos ..and if they agree to peaceful protest , then it might be something to consider in the future

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:27 pm

undybluebird wrote:glad thats cleared up was talking about the Trust , not the club!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry mate thought it was club

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm

sleepers wrote:
undybluebird wrote:glad thats cleared up was talking about the Trust , not the club!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry mate thought it was club

no problem mate, wouldnt give them another penny , unless it was to stop the club officially dying!! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

undybluebird wrote:ok , but as its a march organised by you and Annis , I thought it was only right to ask you guys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have QUIT as a TRUST MEMBER WHILE TLG IS ON THE BOARD THERE.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

If the Trust want to recruit, that's entirely up to them.

I'd personally feel uneasy about it - it's not a Trust organised event. it could also work the other way if people perceive it as piggy backing off the march.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
undybluebird wrote:ok , but as its a march organised by you and Annis , I thought it was only right to ask you guys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dont blame you Annis.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Good man Annis. At least someone with some organising clout and reputation has some principles around here.

They haven't listened since they did the initial set up. This kind of thing is MISTAKE and they NEED TO KNOW.

SUPPORT THE MARCH FFS

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 pm

BlooDan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Good man Annis. At least someone with some organising clout and reputation has some principles around here.

They haven't listened since they did the initial set up. This kind of thing is MISTAKE and they NEED TO KNOW.

SUPPORT THE MARCH FFS

the trust have done a very good job since starting up

its hard work and they are volunteers

if people have disagreements with individuals from the trust then thats up to them , but the trust itself is a good thing for us as as supporters

hopefully once this march is over , and I will be attending , we can move forward

thats my view

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

The Trust have FAILED since starting up in my eyes and this week never more so.

Can't even tacitly support REAL ACTION