Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this march saturday

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:44 pm

must be aimed at all the board they are all in it together even yourself annis agreed this ,dont let this b*stard borley bluff you again

Re: this march saturday

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

agreed. borley is good at manipulation.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm

If we can't trust Borley either, what hope have we got then?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm

what hope have we now then admin maybe

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 pm

DEANO wrote:what hope have we now then admin maybe

Our only real way out of this mess at the moment is for the Malsysians to come on board, or at least invest some more in some form or obviously administration which will bring it's own problems.

If Borley is now conducting the negotiations with them ( taken over from PR - I wonder why! ) then surely we have to support him, and hope he can pull it off and get the Malaysians involved. It sounds as if they've invested another £300k in jan, making it £500k so far so at least it sounds as if there is still some interest.
If the malaysians are our only hope of investment at the moment, and Borley is going out there to try and negotiate the worst thing we can do is to turn on him aswell.

Without investment from somewhere, admin is the only real answer which in my opinion would be pretty awful - even if it meant to current board lost out on their cash :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:06 pm

owain i hope you are right mate to me the proof now needs to be in the pudding

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:09 pm

It would be interesting to know how Borley has taken on the responsibility of conducting the negotiations. However it was done (if the Malaysians requested it, if Borley told Ridsdale he was taking over or Ridsdale handed him the reins), surely Ridsdale looks incompotent and his position intenable. So why don't the rest of the board get together and tell him he just can't carry on as no-one has any trust in him anymore? The board, the fans, no-one really

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 pm

DEANO wrote:owain i hope you are right mate to me the proof now needs to be in the pudding

So do I! But I don't see what alternative we have. I still think Borley still has the club's best intererst at heart.

Nottage Blue wrote:It would be interesting to know how Borley has taken on the responsibility of conducting the negotiations. However it was done (if the Malaysians requested it, if Borley told Ridsdale he was taking over or Ridsdale handed him the reins), surely Ridsdale looks incompotent and his position intenable. So why don't the rest of the board get together and tell him he just can't carry on as no-one has any trust in him anymore? The board, the fans, no-one really

I'm not sure what happened, but rumours were that the Malaysians weren't happy with the non-disclosure of the tax issues back in November. What the rest of the board think of him I don't know, but I doubt any of the others would want to take charge when we are in the position we are in. It might be that the rest of the board think it's better to keep things as they are, and hope the malaysians takeover and they can all run off with their money.
Even if the board were to try and oust Ridsdale we have to remember he's also a shareholder in the club, so unless anyone offers to buy his shares I doubt he will be going too far
Who would want to take over and lead us into administration?

The more pressure on the board the better, but hopefully the Malaysians can be won over by Borley and can get rid of the current board :ayatollah: