Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My conversation with Riddale earlier/ ref season tickets

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Peter , just received my season ticket reminder, you must be realling blinded and desperate to send these flyers out, what a waste of money, do you honesetly beleive any Cardiff fan will part with there hard earned money at the moment, you cant even guarentee we will still have a football club next year, Myself and my kids will not be travelling down to Cardiff from Worcester next season unill the mess is sorted out.
Regards
Steve.

Response From Ridsdale.

Do you not see that season ticket sales as is the case every year is part of the soultion as well as many other things we are doing ?

Reply : Peter Unfortunately the trust has gone, the faith has gone, players dont seem motivated, there playing as if they know they will get 10 points deducted at the end of season , they know they are being sold soon to pay our debts off. I want to know before renewing if we will have a capable team to win matches in the championship next year?

Response From Ridsdale : Your decision but the club has no chance without ticket sales, I cant do it all on my own!.
In the four years i have been there at the club, the team has progressed, with your help that will continue.

Reply: Peter i cant see anyway how we can progress, we owe to much money its all catching up on us. Administration is a certainty i feel, and may be thats the best thing, Im not sure. Are these Malaysians going to invest or is this dead now ?

Response From Ridsdale : I am talking to them everyday, our debt is millions less today than when i came in, and in the mean time we have built a new stadium. Get behind us and we will be fine.
I dont know why the Malaysians are taking so long, but no one wants admin.

Reply : If we use any season tickets sales on players wages now , how are we going to pay them next year?

Response From Ridsdale : Next year is not a problem we have a one off problem due to the cost of finishing the stadium. Peter

Reply I like your confidence Peter , but like everyone else, would love to know where the money would come from for next season.??

Still waiting for response. :lol:

Re: My conversation with Riddale earlier/ ref season tickets

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 pm

he isnt talking to the Malayasians.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Thing is, if we don't sell anymore season tickets we really will be in trouble!

Another 6k sold will be around £1.5m of much needed cash, if it means we can keep going until the malaysians or anyone else decides to invest then that's fine my me

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:43 pm

The Rhooster wrote:he isnt talking to the Malayasians.

He thinks he is .... :lol: Mmm who do you beleive ?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Can't do it all on his own. What is he actually doing at all?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Can't do it all on his own. What is he actually doing at all?

Good question ? :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Wish he would just tell us the truth and get straight to the point instead of beating around the bush all the time!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Response From Ridsdale : Next year is not a problem we have a one off problem due to the cost of finishing the stadium. Peter

Perhaps Peter should give back the Stadium Completion Bonus eh....

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Next season isnt a problem ?

So basically we can run a club with no fans coming through the gate?

He's desperate for money so he can continue with his gamble on getting into the Prem. ( no chance)

Im beginning to think the Malaysian interest is a bluff to get us to put money in ....... the same as was the ST fiasco.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm

The malasian intest is no bluff. They are very keen to invest but they want all the problems sorted out first before they will go any further. Tg is coming over mid march so hopefully we will get some answers then?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm

He reckons the debt is less than when he came in, but he ain't paid any of it off. The only reason the original debt is less isSam has written off loads and he's still made out as the villain.All PR has done is create a new equally large, but more dangerous debt.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

What he means is Borley speaks to them Every day.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What he means is Borley speaks to them Every day.

Defo, my throughts to Annis. :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Sounds more to me like he is "convincing" himself out of the shit we are in!