What the f**k?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What the f**k?

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Borley attacking Annis on the other board:
I believe the widely advertised protest is fundamentally flawed.
The protest is against the board and that includes the man who heads a group who we hope will provide the stability we all hope for. What sort of message do you want me to deliver to the Malaysians or for that matter any other group.
The questions asked have been answered at last weeks EGM and been widely publicised. There are no unanswered questions in my opinion. There are questions people dont like the answers to but no unanswered ones.
It is interesting that the person organising the March VOTED AGAINST ME BUYING THE HOUSE OF SPORT SITE which released much needed money into the club. If I had not taken on this LIABILITY the club would already be in Administration, so whats the logic in voting against that motion unless you want to drive the club into Administration. There is no gain in this for me and even after the deal I remain the largest single fit out contractor creditor .
Also if the purpose is to bring down the board then again you are driving the club into Administration because there are no ready replacements. The supporters groups should work with the club, not against it even if you dont entirely agree with it AFTERALL ITS ALL WE HAVE GOT!!!!.

I urge people not to let this get personal and pull together to find a solution, FORGET PERSONAL VENDETTAS and stop and think of what your actions could bring. Please work to attract the investment or even change of ownership but please dont send out the wrong message as we could all live to regret it.

Deluded. We are about to start a successful REAL campaign and he wants to try to divide us again? Sound familiar?
BlooDan

What the f**k?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What the f**k?

Postby Nottage Blue » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Strange he should post it on CCMB when he more than likely knows that Annis doesn't go on there and this is, after all, aimed at him
Nottage Blue

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm

I only read on there to see what the patsys are saying these days.
BlooDan

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm

He says lets not let this get personal, yet is clearly having a dig at Annis :?: :?: :?:
HYPOCRITE :roll:
Claire

Postby Nottage Blue » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 pm

claire wrote:He says lets not let this get personal, yet is clearly having a dig at Annis :?: :?: :?:
HYPOCRITE :roll:

And why is he not on here saying this? Coward
Nottage Blue

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Somone else on there:

I'm nowhere near Annis' propaganda train

So someone properly organising is now a propaganda train. It's disgusting. WE WANT TO BE HEARD AND WE ARE GOING TO BE.

That must be a real kick in the teeth for those who PRETEND TO HAVE OUR INTERESTS AT HEART
BlooDan

Postby daiwint » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm

hes doing a good job on turning fans against fans i think the board are panicking and so they all should be
daiwint

Postby ianfens » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

BlooDan wrote:Borley attacking Annis on the other board:
The protest is against the board and that includes the man who heads a group who we hope will provide the stability we all hope for. What sort of message do you want me to deliver to the Malaysians or for that matter any other group.
The questions asked have been answered at last weeks EGM and been widely publicised. There are no unanswered questions in my opinion. There are questions people dont like the answers to but no unanswered ones.
It is interesting that the person organising the March VOTED AGAINST ME BUYING THE HOUSE OF SPORT SITE which released much needed money into the club. If I had not taken on this LIABILITY the club would already be in Administration, so whats the logic in voting against that motion unless you want to drive the club into Administration. There is no gain in this for me and even after the deal I remain the largest single fit out contractor creditor .
Also if the purpose is to bring down the board then again you are driving the club into Administration because there are no ready replacements. The supporters groups should work with the club, not against it even if you dont entirely agree with it AFTERALL ITS ALL WE HAVE GOT!!!!.

This was posted days ago......what's the point of posting again when it appears Annis and SB have been chatting several times since.
I urge people not to let this get personal and pull together to find a solution, FORGET PERSONAL VENDETTAS and stop and think of what your actions could bring. Please work to attract the investment or even change of ownership but please dont send out the wrong message as we could all live to regret it.

Deluded. We are about to start a successful REAL campaign and he wants to try to divide us again? Sound familiar?
ianfens

Postby Sludge » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

this has been on there for days now hasnt it ?

for the record if people read the thread you will see we are far from " patsys "
Sludge

Postby Sludge » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 pm

ianfens wrote:

This was posted days ago......what's the point of posting again when it appears Annis and SB have been chatting several times since.

indeed, posted days ago

I totally disagree with steve borley on this issue and support the march might I add

I think borley wants rid of ridsdale as much as most , this is just a smokescreen in my opinion
Sludge

Postby ianfens » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 pm

I urge people not to let this get personal and pull together to find a solution, FORGET PERSONAL VENDETTAS and stop and think of what your actions could bring. Please work to attract the investment or even change of ownership but please dont send out the wrong message as we could all live to regret it
ianfens

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Sorry I didn't realise it was old. All I want is A UNITED FRONT.
BlooDan

Postby ianfens » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 pm

BlooDan wrote:Sorry I didn't realise it was old. All I want is A UNITED FRONT.

No problem Wolfie. ;-)
ianfens

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Well the big business route seems to have failed :lol:

I'm blaming Thatcher
BlooDan

Postby hailesy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:28 pm

That's what I can't understand. Clearly a nudge in Annis' direction but Annis is still pally with Borley?

Mind boggles.
hailesy

Postby Sludge » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm

ianfens wrote:
BlooDan wrote:Sorry I didn't realise it was old. All I want is A UNITED FRONT.

No problem Wolfie. ;-)

the wolf ?

ahhhh
Sludge

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

eh?
BlooDan

Postby ianfens » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

A UNITED FRONT.......... dont you remember Wolfie Smith ....power to the people ! etc ?
ianfens

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah I got it, hence my joke. I don't think Sludge did...
BlooDan

Postby ianfens » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm

BlooDan wrote:Yeah I got it, hence my joke. I don't think Sludge did...

I thought Sludge would know all about Wolfie......he even shares the same dress sense. ;-)
ianfens

Postby BlooDan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm a lot sharper than some hippy :lol:
BlooDan

Return to General Chat