Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BORLEY HAS ASKED US ALL NOT TO

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 pm

if borley wants to ask us something, go ahead and come on here and ask us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i dont think its being fair on annis to pass on his wishes, after being let down by him last week

so steve we are all sane, well most of them hows about asking the boys/lady's yourself?????

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sing/Chant Sack the Board etc

He said that he or The Malaysians should not be Blamed for what has happened to Our club.

Also he sounded quite happy about the demo now as long as it is a peaceful one, WHICH I ASSURED HIM IT WILL BE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis why should you ASSURE Borley of anything??? The same Borley that stood back and said nothing when his Chairman of the Board ASSURED us the season ticket monies would be spent on players the same Chairman of the board that guaranteed us 3/4 new players He needs no ASSURANCES OF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

He said that he or The Malaysians should not be Blamed for what has happened to Our club.

Also he sounded quite happy about the demo now as long as it is a peaceful one, WHICH I ASSURED HIM IT WILL BE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Let's get this right Annis, Borley's asking YOU to back him? F**k me the cheek of the man :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Listen all we can do is show our discontent at the way the clubs finances have been missmanaged. We as fans can't sack the board that will be down to the Major shareholders. Make this demo big make it loud and make it proud. Send the message to the Major shareholders that we will not tolerate any more bullshit and I think you will find decisions will be made. From a personal point of view and in an ideal world I believe Ridsdale and Flitcroft should either step down or be removed from the board as they are responsible for the financial side of things. However that is not for me to decide as I am just a humble fan, but I would hope the shareholders would respect the views of their paying customers because if they don't they will quickly find that those paying customers will diminish at an alarming rate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Sludge wrote:in my opinion borley wants rid of ridsdale

I certainly dont think hes in with the chairman at all

and if thats part of a bigger plot that moves the club forward , then thats fine by me

sludge you've got it 100% bang on.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 pm

CF11 wrote:
BlooDan wrote:How about SACK THE RIDDLER?

:lol: :x

But we've been through all that before, there's no point just concentrating on him as it was the whole board that got us into this mess!

THATS CORRECT ITS THE WHOLE BOARD

ANNIS HAVE YOU HAD A BANGON THE HEAD HE SHIT ON YOU OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN PLEASE START TAKING YOUR PILLS AGAIN

I HOPE TILLY IS RECOVERING AN JO IS NOT TIRED WORN OUT BUT ITSM THE WHOLE BOARD AND BORLEY IS QUIDS IN WITH THE LAND SALE AND MANY OTHER DEALINGS IN THE PAST SO ITS ALL THE BOARD SORRY !!!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm

mallo wrote:
CF11 wrote:

But we've been through all that before, there's no point just concentrating on him as it was the whole board that got us into this mess!

ANNIS HAVE YOU HAD A BANGON THE HEAD HE SHIT ON YOU OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN PLEASE START TAKING YOUR PILLS AGAIN

I HOPE TILLY IS RECOVERING AN JO IS NOT TIRED WORN OUT BUT ITSM THE WHOLE BOARD AND BORLEY IS QUIDS IN WITH THE LAND SALE AND MANY OTHER DEALINGS IN THE PAST SO ITS ALL THE BOARD SORRY !!!!!!!!!!

I don't neccesarily agree with you, but the point was you can't just get rid of Ridsdale
I wouldn't want Borley to be sacked as I think he's still got the club at heart. I also don't think he made the same money people are making out. How much money do people think the House of Sport will make him? And what about the things he's paid for out of his own pocket?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm

mallo wrote:
CF11 wrote:

I dont think borley is 'quids in' from the land sale. PMG maybe, but Borley isnt. He's got to find £3.5m to build the House of Sport and it'll take him a long long time t see any sort of return. Why do you think there was s tony silent when he asked if anyone else wanted 'in' on the deal at the EGM.

Ref the meeting I'm sure Annis knows that things arent what they always arent always what they seem. I saw it and Borley was certainly not convincing in his act of supporting Ridsdale.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm

no one knows what going on inside the city and who has and has not made money
all we get is lies and lies out of the board room so nobody can blame the fans if we do not want to trust any board member
they will have to earn the right for us to trust them again but to slag the demo off on the other board and then tell people he for the demo is a bit two faced and he is not going to earn anyone trust by doing things like that

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm

sleepers wrote:no one knows what going on inside the city and who has and has not made money
all we get is lies and lies out of the board room so nobody can blame the fans if we do not want to trust any board member
they will have to earn the right for us to trust them again but to slag the demo off on the other board and then tell people he for the demo is a bit two faced and he is not going to earn anyone trust by doing things like that

Fair point I think 8 weeks ago Borley had a lot of respect off say 99% of the supporters. Even when the shit was hitting the fan. I think that Borley with his actions has brought it all on himself

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 pm

sleepers wrote:no one knows what going on inside the city and who has and has not made money

He might be in a position where he has to show one side in public and another in private ?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

He might be in a position where he has to show one side in public and another in private ?

if that the case lawnmower why did he stitch up annis like a kipper he could have easily told him please do not put me in a position i do not want to be in.
then he slags certain peo-ple of on the other board if you want people to trust you you have to be honest with people
like the saying goes you have to have a good memory to be a good liar
he is playing both sides i am not disputing that he is city fan but the whole board are out forn themselfs

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm

peter from margam wrote:

f**k this that’s my lot!!! I was looking forward to the march!! This is getting out of hand. What do you mean BORLEY HAS ASKED US????? You've worked your bollox off to organise this march . And in my eyes made it a shambles by talking to Borley and coming back to us with "how he thinks the march should be conducted" Annis what the f**k is going on with you and Borley??The idea of this march is to demonstrate against the board. That’s the board that Borley is part of. He's made 7 posts on this message board in total, yet today you’ve passed two messages from him to us. I don’t need to know what Borley is doing or saying f**k Borley !!! And I suggest you do the same. If Borley wants to make a statement then leave him do it on this board and then hang around for the flack. Instead of making a statement and disappearing as fast as ridders cashing his monthly cheque

I agree with you, I was only saying what he said, Your right I AM MARCHING AGAINST THE LOT OF THEM as BORLEY HAD HIS CHANCE AT THE EGM.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
peter from margam wrote:

f**k this that’s my lot!!! I was looking forward to the march!! This is getting out of hand. What do you mean BORLEY HAS ASKED US????? You've worked your bollox off to organise this march . And in my eyes made it a shambles by talking to Borley and coming back to us with "how he thinks the march should be conducted" Annis what the f**k is going on with you and Borley??The idea of this march is to demonstrate against the board. That’s the board that Borley is part of. He's made 7 posts on this message board in total, yet today you’ve passed two messages from him to us. I don’t need to know what Borley is doing or saying f**k Borley !!! And I suggest you do the same. If Borley wants to make a statement then leave him do it on this board and then hang around for the flack. Instead of making a statement and disappearing as fast as ridders cashing his monthly cheque

I agree with you, I was only saying what he said, Your right I AM MARCHING AGAINST THE LOT OF THEM as BORLEY HAD HIS CHANCE AT THE EGM.

Annis Borley had his chance in the egm right and i think he blew it Yes i,l be on the march but please dont send whispers from the ranks telling me how to behave becouse thats what Borley as asked. I'm 62 not 16

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I agree with you, I was only saying what he said, Your right I AM MARCHING AGAINST THE LOT OF THEM as BORLEY HAD HIS CHANCE AT THE EGM.[/quote]

yes they all did and blew it ! wish i could march but will be the only one at 10a.m with banner outside before i have to do a fast exit before the fuzz arrive things you have to do !

risdale out board out ! gives us our money and club back and has for asking for more ticket money got some front

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Peter, GREAT RESPECT SAY HELLO ON SATURDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm

i agree totaly annis all borley is doing is making himself look like a mouth piece for ridsdale whenever the fans decide to do something he pops up whith afew words about how we could harm the investment by protesting.
at least the fans have got a backbone which is more than can be said about the people on the board

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 pm

mallo wrote:I agree with you, I was only saying what he said, Your right I AM MARCHING AGAINST THE LOT OF THEM as BORLEY HAD HIS CHANCE AT THE EGM.

yes they all did and blew it ! wish i could march but will be the only one at 10a.m with banner outside before i have to do a fast exit before the fuzz arrive things you have to do !

risdale out board out ! gives us our money and club back and has for asking for more ticket money got some front[/quote]

Feel for you Mallo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Tell Sam to wear his SHEFF WED TOP ON SAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:I agree with you, I was only saying what he said, Your right I AM MARCHING AGAINST THE LOT OF THEM as BORLEY HAD HIS CHANCE AT THE EGM.

risdale out board out ! gives us our money and club back and has for asking for more ticket money got some front

Tell Sam to wear his SHEFF WED TOP ON SAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
will do can you send bbc down at 10a.m i will buy them coffee lol hows the family m8 you all ok is tilly home !

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm

mallo. top guy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tell Sam to wear his SHEFF WED TOP ON SAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will do can you send bbc down at 10a.m i will buy them coffee lol hows the family m8 you all ok is tilly home ![/quote]
:ayatollah:

Just come from Hospital, really improving Tilly is Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:mallo. top guy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

baz i will be back no doubt take alot to keep this old warrior down believe me

already have the finest solicitor in preston on the case
http://www.kellocksonline.co.uk/home.htm

http://www.kellocksonline.co.uk/football.htm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: never ban a city fan ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Peter, GREAT RESPECT SAY HELLO ON SATURDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do