Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BORLEY HAS ASKED US ALL NOT TO

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Sing/Chant Sack the Board etc

He said that he or The Malaysians should not be Blamed for what has happened to Our club.

Also he sounded quite happy about the demo now as long as it is a peaceful one, WHICH I ASSURED HIM IT WILL BE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I AM MARCHING AGAINST THE LOT OF THEM as BORLEY HAD HIS CHANCE AT THE EGM.

Re: BORLEY HAS ASKED US ALL NOT TO

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 pm

So what is your opinion of Borley now?

Who should we be protesting about then, just Ridsdale? Ridsdale and Flitcroft? I doubt Harris does anything anyway

From what I've heard people hold Flitcroft in quite high regard, so that's back to just Ridsdale again :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 pm

How about SACK THE RIDDLER?

:lol: :x

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 pm

BlooDan wrote:How about SACK THE RIDDLER?

burn the riddler! :o :twisted: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 pm

BlooDan wrote:How about SACK THE RIDDLER?

But we've been through all that before, there's no point just concentrating on him as it was the whole board that got us into this mess!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Sorry to post this again, but the demo is against the board, not just Ridsdale. Borley has been a part of this regieme, he is not an innocent bystander, but an integral part of the shambolic mismanagement of our club and the despicable treatment afforded to us the fans. He is either incompetent in not realising what was going on, or did realise but wasn't one, clever enough to do something about it or two, too spineless. Borley to me is coming across as yet another egotistical prick more concerned about how he fares rather than the wellbeing of the club, merely wishing to be portrayed as blameless should it all go pear-shaped as indeed seems inevitable. If our only hope of salvation is via Borley enticing the Malaysians, which I believe to be the case, I hold out little hope at all.

This myth perpetuated that fans protesting against a deceitful, incompetent regieme is harmful to the club is astounding and laughable. Firstly, would any prospective investors be unduly perturbed to see fans demonstrating against the present incumbents, thus making them more keen to sell and weakening their position of power and bargaining position? Secondly, would propsective investors be so concerned that fans have the passion to fight for the very entity they propose investing a huge sum of money in? Thirdly, wouldn't it be the cold hard facts of our perilous financial position that is the real contentious issue for them? That is without even touching on the sheer incompetence displayed by Ridsdale and the club as a whole on so many fronts.

Bollocks to Borley, he has had the opportunity to do something for over 3 years, but he has acheived the square root of f**k all.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:57 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Sorry to post this again, but the demo is against the board, not just Ridsdale. Borley has been a part of this regieme, he is not an innocent bystander, but an integral part of the shambolic mismanagement of our club and the despicable treatment afforded to us the fans. He is either incompetent in not realising what was going on, or did realise but wasn't one, clever enough to do something about it or two, too spineless. Borley to me is coming across as yet another egotistical prick more concerned about how he fares rather than the wellbeing of the club, merely wishing to be portrayed as blameless should it all go pear-shaped as indeed seems inevitable. If our only hope of salvation is via Borley enticing the Malaysians, which I believe to be the case, I hold out little hope at all.

This myth perpetuated that fans protesting against a deceitful, incompetent regieme is harmful to the club is astounding and laughable. Firstly, would any prospective investors be unduly perturbed to see fans demonstrating against the present incumbents, thus making them more keen to sell and weakening their position of power and bargaining position? Secondly, would propsective investors be so concerned that fans have the passion to fight for the very entity they propose investing a huge sum of money in? Thirdly, wouldn't it be the cold hard facts of our perilous financial position that is the real contentious issue for them? That is without even touching on the sheer incompetence displayed by Ridsdale and the club as a whole on so many fronts.

Bollocks to Borley, he has had the opportunity to do something for over 3 years, but he has acheived the square root of f**k all.

Great post. They are just trying to keep the price up. We are trying to force them to sell to someone competent. Borley is obviously compromised.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 pm

so in other words we just chant ridsdale out sorry but i bnot agree the entire board have put us in the position we are in
not just ridsdale he has been slagging the demo off on the other message board some people might trust him i do not and i think we should chant about the board

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 pm

I agree, their all guilty of being incompetent..

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 pm

get the lot of them out they all backed the fiddler :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 pm

what a cryptic message ???
he or the malaysians are not to blame, well who is then????
he is part of the board, he is culpable as well in my opinion.
either shut up or come out and say it as it is.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sing/Chant Sack the Board etc

He said that he or The Malaysians should not be Blamed for what has happened to Our club.

Also he sounded quite happy about the demo now as long as it is a peaceful one, WHICH I ASSURED HIM IT WILL BE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If its true what Borley is saying to you, then the club is in a real mess. A board member implying that he is for the march as long as we ask for his Chairmans head, thats just pathetic!

The demo is to show our disaproval of the whole board and the pathetic job they are making of running the club, that includes first and foremost The Riddler, but all the others are just as guilty, because Ridsdale certainly hasn't been making decisions such as the Golden ticket without the boards say, so.

I would be happy to see the lot of them no where near the club, I'm afraid that includes Borley, he has lost my respect.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 pm

i couldnt give a feck about borley hes not god and is in it as deep as the rest of the board. i APPreciate he gives u updates but sadly has lacked the backbone when needed SACK THE BOARD :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Borley sounds like he's got a hidden agenda to me. Keeping his enemies closer until it's time to move in, maybe? Playing people off against each other?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm

in my opinion borley wants rid of ridsdale

I certainly dont think hes in with the chairman at all

and if thats part of a bigger plot that moves the club forward , then thats fine by me

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm

he has ample time to come on this board and explain his actions from the egm not a word
he then goes on the other board slagging off the demo and certain people
now three days before the demo he wants us to do some thing for him
maybe the pressure is getting to the board and they asked him to see if he has got any pull with the fans
and not ask for them to be removed as well as ridsdale nice try borley we may have trusted once
never again

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Sludge wrote:in my opinion borley wants rid of ridsdale

I certainly dont think hes in with the chairman at all

and if thats part of a bigger plot that moves the club forward , then thats fine by me

Totally agree and maybe knocking Annis down in the EGM was part of his hidden agenda and keeping his enemies closer. It would make sense, look like he's behind Ridsdale and then stab him in the back. Ridsdale has done it himself in the past, I'm sure, so a taste of his own medicine may not be a bad thing for us as a club

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Borley is partly to blame for how the fans have been treated, he sits on the board and therefore helps make decisions, like the Golden Ticket scam, I mean scheme. He then gives Ridsdale a vote of confidence, when the man is obviously presiding over the biggest f*ck up in Cardiffs history. Who even knows, why the Malaysians are being mentioned, as there's no actual evidence that Tg is on the board of directors, apart from the Liars word for it. That sums up the club, they can't even be straight with something as clear cut as in someone being registered as a member of the board, even that is shrouded in uncertainty. Its a f*cking joke!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 pm

It seems this board created the monster and it is not going to be controlled. A bit too late now it would seem. The board backed the chairman when everyone could see he was doing an abysmal job and jeopardising the clubs very existence.

I always thought the demo was going to just be against PR but no one can be blamed now for taking the whole board to task and it seems SB is now pleading innocence just a bit too late.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Wayne S wrote:It seems this board created the monster and it is not going to be controlled. A bit too late now it would seem. The board backed the chairman when everyone could see he was doing an abysmal job and jeopardising the clubs very existence.

I always thought the demo was going to just be against PR but no one can be blamed now for taking the whole board to task and it seems SB is now pleading innocence just a bit too late.

The MONSTER WE ALL NEEDED. NO PATSYS NEED APPLY!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 pm

It's all about the Fans and the club we love, not any individual or City Board...

They come and go and we want rid of them ALL.

They are bad as each other and Annis- Borley is using you for his own gains.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

f**k this that’s my lot!!! I was looking forward to the march!! This is getting out of hand. What do you mean BORLEY HAS ASKED US????? You've worked your bollox off to organise this march . And in my eyes made it a shambles by talking to Borley and coming back to us with "how he thinks the march should be conducted" Annis what the f**k is going on with you and Borley??The idea of this march is to demonstrate against the board. That’s the board that Borley is part of. He's made 7 posts on this message board in total, yet today you’ve passed two messages from him to us. I don’t need to know what Borley is doing or saying f**k Borley !!! And I suggest you do the same. If Borley wants to make a statement then leave him do it on this board and then hang around for the flack. Instead of making a statement and disappearing as fast as ridders cashing his monthly cheque

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 pm

hailesy wrote:It's all about the Fans and the club we love, not any individual or City Board...

They come and go and we want rid of them ALL.

They are bad as each other and Annis- Borley is using you for his own gains.

I dont agree Hailsey, think about this..
I posted it elsewhere, but no replies, maybe it belonged here instead....

There are only 2 fulltime paid executives on the board.

Ridsdale and Flitcroft.

So, the majority of decisions will be made directly by these 2.

The others will only meet occasionally to discuss the overall strategy etc..

In the EGM PR answered the majority of questions, its clear he is the senior player at the club and will over-rule Flitcroft over any day to day decisions. PR was also the one who spun, and avoided. The answers given by Flitcroft and Whitley were both very honest and in fact they both admitted to mistakes. Borley was also honest, athough one of his answers wasn't what was required i'm certain he had his reasons.

PR also meets with the major shareholders who arent on the board - Guy and Hall. I wonder how often he carrys out decisins which the others dont like, which have been led by the power Guy and hall have -with thier shareholding,loans and security they are the real power behind the throne.

PR is also the experienced football chairman and is almost certianly the only one who would have faced something like this before -hardly suprising then if he calls the shots.

In view of all this I'm loathe to call for the heads of the other directors. Particularly if you bear in mind that if they go en mass it will take time to replace them - for a start who will do the interviewing , think about it. Time really isnt something we have on our side. If you force the whole board out this club will go through - no doubt. Right now there is still a chance. Please bear this in mind when WE march on Saturday, if you aim your venom at the WHOLE board you may well be getting at the very people who we need to sort the problem.

We may be close now, but we arent over the edge yet.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm

peter from margam wrote:

f**k this that’s my lot!!! I was looking forward to the march!! This is getting out of hand. What do you mean BORLEY HAS ASKED US????? You've worked your bollox off to organise this march . And in my eyes made it a shambles by talking to Borley and coming back to us with "how he thinks the march should be conducted" Annis what the f**k is going on with you and Borley??The idea of this march is to demonstrate against the board. That’s the board that Borley is part of. He's made 7 posts on this message board in total, yet today you’ve passed two messages from him to us. I don’t need to know what Borley is doing or saying f**k Borley !!! And I suggest you do the same. If Borley wants to make a statement then leave him do it on this board and then hang around for the flack. Instead of making a statement and disappearing as fast as ridders cashing his monthly cheque

Bloody hell pete, I didn't see it that way, but now you say it does seem odd. be honest with us, ffs. jesus there's been enough lies and deceit. I thought we were all backing a simple course of action together?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 pm

My opinion is that the Board would sanction what the Riddler has done especially when it comes to the hard finances.

Surely they must vote on big decisions and this includes all of them on the Board?

Would the Board really let Peter carry on the way it has been going for being in a such a mess?

Should the Riddler go and the Board stay we will be any better off?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm

hailesy wrote:My opinion is that the Board would sanction what the Riddler has done especially when it comes to the hard finances.

Surely they must vote on big decisions and this includes all of them on the Board?

Would the Board really let Peter carry on the way it has been going for being in a such a mess?

Should the Riddler go and the Board stay we will be any better off?

Just think of the practicalities of it.

There are 2 directors of my business, but i take the vast majority of the day to day decisions. Its these deciaions which put the company in the position is in, and most of what the other director gets to decide is as a consequence of this. He will alos be led by what i tell him as i am there day in day out.

The other bsiness we have is the other way around, and i follow him there.

Borley and Whitley have their own companies to run, probably very demanding jobs, they ARE going to be led to a large extent by PR and lesserly Flitcroft. They may well have sanctioned some strategy, but pro bably had less of a say on it then Guy and Hall.

I get the feeling that there is a general opinion that they have meeting each time they want to make a decision.

I also reckon that the penny has dropped now with Borley, and he's seeing through the spin and although he didnt back the no confidence vote in the EGM his body language and reaction did not to me look like he was comfortable backing PR.

One thing I havent seen is a sensible option on what we'd do if they all went -as right now there isnt one.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:07 pm

f**k the board, all of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

BlooDan wrote:
peter from margam wrote:

Bloody hell pete, I didn't see it that way, but now you say it does seem odd. be honest with us, ffs. jesus there's been enough lies and deceit. I thought we were all backing a simple course of action together?

Ageed Dan
"The supporters of the club together" Which I’ve been for 52 years my argument is as you say "The supporters of the club together" Not a member of the board dictating how we behave. If for whatever Steve borley has for standing back and letting Ridsdale run this club. All I ask is stand back and let the supporters of the club do it their way instead of treating us like school children I personally think borley is manipulating Annis and just like the whole board are manipulating the supporters

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

tell him to get FUCKED LOL

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Well maybe annis is going back on his sentiments, but through him we have some kind of consesnus, this week!

And long may it gather, with or without a 'leadership'

we know what we want. I still hope Annis or someone else with the clubs welfare at heart will continue to inspire is plebs into action that the 'establishment' might not like.