Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Club Board and Resposibilities

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 pm

I've had a think about this.

There are only 2 fulltime paid executives on the board.

Ridsdale and Flitcroft.

So, the majority of decisions will be made directly by these 2.

The others will only meet occasionally to discuss the overall strategy etc..

In the EGM PR answered the majority of questions, its clear he is the senior player at the club and will over-rule Flitcroft over any day to day decisions. PR was also the one who spun, and avoided. The answers given by Flitcroft and Whitley were both very honest and in fact they both admitted to mistakes. Borley was also honest, athough one of his answers wasn't what was required i'm certain he had his reasons.

PR also meets with the major shareholders who arent on the board - Guy and Hall. I wonder how often he carrys out decisins which the others dont like, which have been led by the power Guy and hall have -with thier shareholding,loans and security they are the real power behind the throne.

PR is also the experienced football chairman and is almost certianly the only one who would have faced something like this before -hardly suprising then if he calls the shots.

In view of all this I'm loathe to call for the heads of the other directors. Particularly if you bear in mind that if they go en mass it will take time to replace them - for a start who will do the interviewing :lol: , think about it. Time really isnt something we have on our side. If you force the whole board out this club will go through - no doubt. Right now there is still a chance. Please bear this in mind when WE march on Saturday, if you aim your venom at the WHOLE board you may well be getting at the very people who we need to sort the problem.

We may be close now, but we arent over the edge yet.

It will be very