Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

civil baning orders help needed?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 pm

today a few friends of mine have been hit with civil baning orders sumons from the police ,the evidence they have is that they knew people that were closely involved in trouble or were watching trouble and are trying to ban them for five years,but the people in question haven't been convicted in a criminal court of law for any offence!, has anyone on here had or know anyone whos been in this situation ?

Re: civil baning orders help needed?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 pm

this lot are based in Derby but are considered as leaders in banning order defences/challenges so i hear

http://www.cjhsolicitors.co.uk/about_cjh.htm

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 pm

cheers i will pass it on :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

one of the cardiff intellegence officers threatened to give me a civil banning order but nothing come of it

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

wez 1927 wrote:today a few friends of mine have been hit with civil baning orders sumons from the police ,the evidence they have is that they knew people that were closely involved in trouble or were watching trouble and are trying to ban them for five years,but the people in question haven't been convicted in a criminal court of law for any offence!, has anyone on here had or know anyone whos been in this situation ?

telle them to fight it the whole way, in most cases the old bill will give up.