Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIVERSIDE FOOTBALL CLUB SCARVES and T'SHIRTS

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Will be Available from March 21st WATFORD Home game(Billy The badge Man).
1,000 Scarves are being made in them Colours and 500 T'Shirts.

We will have Malaysian Flags as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If You believe in The Marches/Demonstrations and The Fans Rights to know THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FINANCES OF OUR CLUB, WEAR YOUR SCARF WITH PRIDE and LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THAT ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU IS YOUR CLUB CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are We Copying MAN UTD, Yes, but why not, its proving Very Successful and when something is so Successful dont Break it. Other ideas are Very Welcome.

Like Wearing the OLD RIVERSIDE FOOTBALL TOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RIVERSIDE FOOTBALL CLUB SCARVES and T'SHIRTS

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm

What! no mail order? :ayatollah:

Can we buy them at the club shop? :lol:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

The Colours
1060_m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm

The Rhooster wrote:The Colours
1060_m.jpg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:02 pm

You know you're giving Watford the chance to sing "ARE YOU BRADFORD IN DISGUISE?", right?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Brilliant idea :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Whilst I applaud the efforts you're all taking, doesn't this just feel like you're taking up what the unbearable tosser Surrey/West London FC fans are doing at Old Trafford?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Alex wrote:Whilst I applaud the efforts you're all taking, doesn't this just feel like you're taking up what the unbearable tosser Surrey/West London FC fans are doing at Old Trafford?

Thats your opinion, did you march ?

Your not being forced .

The T'Shirts will bear Leeds/Barnsley/Cardiff City and an AXE WITH PR OVER A BLUEBIRD 2010.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm

i think its a really gd idea, was impressed with the anti glazier chanting and the two banners in old trafford last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Alex first people like you slated the March, now you slate this, lets see what you do, or do you applaud Ridsdale ?

Maybe we just found Ridsdale's mole :lol:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Can I have 1 for free been as I mentioned this 2 weeks ago, it's some where on here I started a thread with one or two replys... :o

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Great idea, anyway of getting one tomorrow, my dad works in Cardiff so he could pick one up for me and I will take it to Leicester :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm

how much are the scarfs/t shirts annis? i couldnt make the march because i had football mate but im definately intereted in buying one of these to show my feelings towards the fat yorkshire b*stard!

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 pm

block a bluebird wrote:how much are the scarfs/t shirts annis? i couldnt make the march because i had football mate but im definately intereted in buying one of these to show my feelings towards the fat yorkshire b*stard!

Not sure yet Billy is getting them, but I have told him as Cheap as possible.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 pm

a swelling river
a rising tide
my heart, my pride
my Riverside

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 pm

I like the premise guys and back the march etc but just wish we had our own unique idea. Saying that, I don't have any ideas right now so this is fine to run with right now. But maybe something that can utilise our Welsh identity? Maybe all turn up in wearing the colours of St. David of blue and black? Not just scarves but the actual clothes we wear? Imagine our stadium filled with those colours, or even just everyone blue. I don't know.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Zabier wrote:I like the premise guys and back the march etc but just wish we had our own unique idea. Saying that, I don't have any ideas right now so this is fine to run with right now. But maybe something that can utilise our Welsh identity? Maybe all turn up in wearing the colours of St. David of blue and black? Not just scarves but the actual clothes we wear? Imagine our stadium filled with those colours, or even just everyone blue. I don't know.

I agree, I would love more ideas.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Great idea. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 pm

great idea.....
like the fish said any chance of getting a scarf by saturday? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry, been ordered, Ready middle of Next week.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:I like the premise guys and back the march etc but just wish we had our own unique idea. Saying that, I don't have any ideas right now so this is fine to run with right now. But maybe something that can utilise our Welsh identity? Maybe all turn up in wearing the colours of St. David of blue and black? Not just scarves but the actual clothes we wear? Imagine our stadium filled with those colours, or even just everyone blue. I don't know.

This is what I wrote in a different post. The scarves are a great idea! But I think why stop there, get t shirt and wristband etc made,quiz nights,guest speaker dinners, or anything we could sell to make a small profit. Then whatever is made is put into a bank account. Hopefully we can raise enough to save our club.
The trust and the supporters club should support anything that is trying to raise funds for the supporters to buy the club. If not then Annis, Carl, The Rooster, Big Gywn etc should set up something. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This is what I wrote in a different post. The scarves are a great idea! But I think why stop there, get t shirt and wristband etc made,quiz nights,guest speaker dinners, or anything we could sell to make a small profit. Then whatever is made is put into a bank account. Hopefully we can raise enough to save our club.
The trust and the supporters club should support anything that is trying to raise funds for the supporters to buy the club. If not then Annis, Carl, The Rooster, Big Gywn etc should set up something. :ayatollah:

I am all for this, just need Support.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thats your opinion, did you march ? Your not being forced

By all means do what you feel is right. I want Ridsdale out as much as anyone else. I'm just merely expressing an opinion. I did not march and don't recall slating it (please recall these if I'm wrong, by all means), suffice to say I've no money right now to travel the best part of 400 miles and get home at midnight (cycling an hour each way, how I even made Blackpool in the snow is beyond me, I almost died in that weather) like I've done for a large part of this season. I'm sure you'd be able to understand that.

As for now with any efforts being made (and they are commendable, the blood is clearly in the supporters) PR has just stuck his foot in the ground with cement and not letting the workers come along with a drill to get him out. He's the big bad wolf with his own house nobody can blow down.

As stated before, time and time again, he wants 45p odd a share. Even with these 'Malaysians' and 'the Malaysians' this and 'the Malaysians' that, they're clearly not willing to budge on their 'offer' and he wants his money. The paper talk behind all of this has been going on since OCTOBER! And TG has been scouting around since long before that!

Will ANYONE walk into the club right now? From an outsiders view it just seems like a ticking time bomb that's waiting to go off.

All of that is just the way I see it, and maybe something more unique would be a better thing/

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Alex wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Thats your opinion, did you march ? Your not being forced

By all means do what you feel is right. I want Ridsdale out as much as anyone else. I'm just merely expressing an opinion. I did not march and don't recall slating it (please recall these if I'm wrong, by all means), suffice to say I've no money right now to travel the best part of 400 miles and get home at midnight (cycling an hour each way, how I even made Blackpool in the snow is beyond me, I almost died in that weather) like I've done for a large part of this season. I'm sure you'd be able to understand that.

As for now with any efforts being made (and they are commendable, the blood is clearly in the supporters) PR has just stuck his foot in the ground with cement and not letting the workers come along with a drill to get him out. He's the big bad wolf with his own house nobody can blow down.

As stated before, time and time again, he wants 45p odd a share. Even with these 'Malaysians' and 'the Malaysians' this and 'the Malaysians' that, they're clearly not willing to budge on their 'offer' and he wants his money. The paper talk behind all of this has been going on since OCTOBER! And TG has been scouting around since long before that!

Will ANYONE walk into the club right now? From an outsiders view it just seems like a ticking time bomb that's waiting to go off.

All of that is just the way I see it, and maybe something more unique would be a better thing/

Good reply and post Alex :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

It's even more amusing when they're trying to make everything look normal by offering Paul Quinn (who I expected better from, I like his aggression but it's formed into stupidity) a new contract.

Please just sign Matthews to a new deal with a sell on clause, that'll make this mess slightly more tolerable.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Alex wrote:It's even more amusing when they're trying to make everything look normal by offering Paul Quinn (who I expected better from, I like his aggression but it's formed into stupidity) a new contract.

Please just sign Matthews to a new deal with a sell on clause, that'll make this mess slightly more tolerable.

Funny story is, its not valid with a Transfer embargo in place.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 pm

could have had red and orange scarves to stand for ridsdale out.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Everyone turn up with an inflatable sheep! You know, the ones with a hole in their ass! Then turn up wearing Ridsdale masks and simulate shagging the sheep. That would send a message.

I'm still urging for the inflatable/ foam pick and shovels.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:51 pm

annis out of intrest are the scarfs black and yeloowy orange colour like the tops?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:58 pm

milly44 wrote:annis out of intrest are the scarfs black and yeloowy orange colour like the tops?

Suppose to be like the top Rhoosters put up.

Chocolate and Yellow/mustard.