Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PRATLEY I UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS A PRAT

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Prat, I understand why he celebrates so much when he scores for the Jacks as, he drinks with them all and his minder is that Toozey. All his mates are their Lads.So he has really got in with them all.

Re: PRATLEY I UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS A PRAT

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:45 pm

i hate the guy for doin the silly swim away thing celebration last season annis! good player mind, and maybe by meetin that toozey and the rest of the jack bastards theyve told him how much the derby with us meens to the fans, i really dont think our players understand how much it meens compared to theirs, and that goes for our manager aswell!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm

block a bluebird wrote:i hate the guy for doin the silly swim away thing celebration last season annis! good player mind, and maybe by meetin that toozey and the rest of the jack bastards theyve told him how much the derby with us meens to the fans, i really dont think our players understand how much it meens compared to theirs, and that goes for our manager aswell!

Correct their players have passion for their fans.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm

block a bluebird wrote:i hate the guy for doin the silly swim away thing celebration last season annis! good player mind, and maybe by meetin that toozey and the rest of the jack bastards theyve told him how much the derby with us meens to the fans, i really dont think our players understand how much it meens compared to theirs, and that goes for our manager aswell!

Correct their players have passion for their fans.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 pm

yep, talkin about passion for their fans when is the cardiff xmas do? and how many players will be turning up?

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 pm

block a bluebird wrote:yep, talkin about passion for their fans when is the cardiff xmas do? and how many players will be turning up?

Vince will know next week.Ive spoken to PR to make sure thy all turn up lol

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 pm

good! i hope they all turn up, they shouldnt have to be made to turn up, the money they get paid they should WANT to be there for the fans and children etc.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Thats interesting as all the Jacks are f*cking Nazi wankers (if i am correct Pratley is Half cast)

The Jacks have'nt got a clue (National Front Cunts waving Union Jacks and that dutch Pub side Flag) :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Maybe he's more than a minder,maybe they are close! :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

jonah wrote:Thats interesting as all the Jacks are f*cking Nazi wankers (if i am correct Pratley is Half cast)

The Jacks have'nt got a clue (National Front Cunts waving Union Jacks and that dutch Pub side Flag) :lol:

I think its called 'selective racism'.

same guys would be spitting out their disgusting bile at Commingues and singing Sam Hammam's a P%^i

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm

So like Williams does he now have any Welsh in him?? LOL