Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

butlins

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 pm

44 of us of to bognor butlins next fri for 60s adult break , with added bonus of live tv crystal palace v cardiff on the sat , surrounded by pompey fans i expect , f**k em lol,
anyone been bognor butlins ? we done minehead butlins last march !
why doesn this board get together an do a minehead adult wk end ... its great an all dress up on the sat night :D

Re: butlins

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 pm

ely trendy wrote:44 of us of to bognor butlins next fri for 60s adult break , with added bonus of live tv crystal palace v cardiff on the sat , surrounded by pompey fans i expect , f**k em lol,
anyone been bognor butlins ? we done minehead butlins last march !
why doesn this board get together an do a minehead adult wk end ... its great an all dress up on the sat night :D

Would the girls be allowed to go :lol: seeing as the end of season do is male only :cry:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm

yeah girls invited ..... they make the trip

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Only 30 minutes from me, f*cking great laugh those weekends, you will have a ball.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 pm

jonah wrote:Only 30 minutes from me, f*cking great laugh those weekends, you will have a ball.

Thas it count me in ..............Jonah hun then i can kip at yours - its safer! ;)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Jez your in book your ticket.. :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

i been a bognor not a bad place can get out onto the front and walk into town if you want, the onsite clubs n pubs can be a bit on the steep side

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:i been a bognor not a bad place can get out onto the front and walk into town if you want, the onsite clubs n pubs can be a bit on the steep side

Drink shorts and take your own ;) sorted lol