Notice there's no mention of Ridsdale the con artist :ayatollah:

Re: Official statement just been made!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 pm

not much to go by, but it is something

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:not much to go by, but it is something

Indeed.

I think it's mainly pointing out that talks have been held.

Plus it's a message to HMRC, in my opinion.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Sounds very very very positive!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:49 pm

You think so?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm

good sign ? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm

yes - very positive!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm

the other Bob Wilson wrote:You think so?

After everything that's happened, I would be happy if they released a statement saying that TG went to McDonalds for lunch and enjoyed himself :lol:

But yeah, I think it's fairly positive. It quotes TG and shows he's very motivated to invest. And no mention of the media-hog PR.
Last edited by BluebirdsFan101 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:yes - very positive!! :ayatollah:

Has to be for the "offical" site to actually publish this information to the general public! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm gonna have a good birthday roll on end of April :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 pm

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL ALERT!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Sounds very very very positive!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well it would, wouldn't it! There not going to post anything negative there. And they will only post what the fans want to hear right now at such an integral period of their talks.

Lets hope this all comes off - on the HMRC get paid, along with the important bills and creditors. that is my only worry right now, but I'm pretty sure the malaysians will have most of the upcoming costs in mind. They are the successful business men after all.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Cup half full Merlin!! - onwards and upwards now!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Not exactly the "by the end of next week" deal that was being touted around, but beggars can't be choosers. Just twitchy bum time if the end of April comes and talks are still ongoing with just a few days to the Court case.

By then will the Malaysians be in an even stronger position with time running out or will the boards strength rise as the threat of admin would mean 10 points deduction for next season, not a good start for the Malaysians.

Looks like no loans anyway, but it was a long shot.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 pm

I am a very big pessimist and I must be honest don't read too much positivity in that statement - it leaves us around 5 days to sort stuff out if it isn't concluded before the end of April. Coupled with Carl's comment on the Riddler playing hard ball - why can somebody not pay the bloody bill and that will set everybody at some ease.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I said in a previous thread anyone who thinks this is anywhere near a done deal is living in cloud cuckoo land. I'd say 6 weeks is about right (we have crediotrs all over the shop) and means there are many hurdles to overcome. We are just at the start of the process.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Its really not a lot to go on is it :?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:15 pm

End of April? how about paying March wages? The Malaysians are playing the long game - sounds to me like the silver haired fucker is playing hardball but he is only holding a flush the Malaysians are holding a full house and the Yorkie c**t will fold in the end and be left with f**k all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: