Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I AM VERY VERY WORRIED PLEASE DONT THINK ITS ALL OVERI

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

And in the UK employment laws you can't just sack someone in this position without going through the relelvent steps even though he is obviusly a complete idiot and needs to go..... there is still an employee file that needs to be correct, dispalinacies etc..

I can't see him quitting unless he gets the money he wants.

Somethings got to give....

Hopefully with enough pressure he will realise he needs to go!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

It seems to me that he was never going to walk away that easy, he will try to get as much as possible. It would seem that he will need convincing.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm

PITCH INVASION! ....... after final whistle

just call it a peaceful demo :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

His life will be made Hell if he hangs around much longer - I dont think he'll last, the pressure of us Cardiff folk is too much. And i'll certainly be hanging on after the game Sunday to vent my anger at the tw*t after we have won 4-0!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Best we help convince him on sunday then

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm

The Malaysians have looked at every knook and cranny of this football club, knew more about the debt that board members, made business plans on how they are getting us out for this shit. So do tell me that they havent looked at every outcome of a meeting with Ridsdale. They will have a plan for him dont worry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:It seems to me that he was never going to walk away that easy, he will try to get as much as possible. It would seem that he will need convincing.

It seems to me he's experienced PMG's "threats" of admin before, with Hammam.
It seems to me Ridsdale holding out was utterly predictable.
It seems to me PMG and the Malaysians may not have developed an effective strategy to deal with that.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Merlin wrote:His life will be made Hell if he hangs around much longer - I dont think he'll last, the pressure of us Cardiff folk is too much. And i'll certainly be hanging on after the game Sunday to vent my anger at the tw*t after we have won 4-0!

I think you underestimate the thickness of his skin.

You barrack him legitimately and he will say look what I've done and there are investors sat at the table.

You threaten him and he will say, "look what I have to deal with".

The guy has no conscience, which is what you need if you want to make cash from football. This is a back handed compliment as I hate any business types who have no morals, but you have to admire his balls. :evil:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 pm

ackers1927 wrote:The Malaysians have looked at every knook and cranny of this football club, knew more about the debt that board members, made business plans on how they are getting us out for this shit. So do tell me that they havent looked at every outcome of a meeting with Ridsdale. They will have a plan for him dont worry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's very much my thinking.

You don't do a forensic audit and then not use any helpful information it throws up.

At a guess Riddler has been offered a good reference with a modest pay off to get rid of him quickly. If he plays the greedy card too much then I suspect he will be removed by force with f**k all given in return

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 pm

PMG will tell him either you go or its admin om 25/3.He gets f..k all then,
shares worth nothing and a couple of weeks redundancy .

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

a little bit of an over reaction is going on here i think.
the talks are progressing well and they are talking about being in at the end of april.
i can wait for that as long as we know the club will be bought and the tax bill paid and we have a future.
the malaysians are not the type to humiliate or offer ridsdale up as a sacrificial lamb to appease the fans.
they will be working on an exit strategy that suits both parties without anyone losing face.
lets face it when the riddler goes it dosent matter in which way he is portrayed we will all know the fact that he will not have been responsible for bringing in the malaysians and that he was responsible for taking the club to the brink of extinction.
let the papers write what they want as long as he's gone and the malaysians are in then halleluah

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 pm

steve davies wrote:a little bit of an over reaction is going on here i think.
the talks are progressing well and they are talking about being in at the end of april.
i can wait for that as long as we know the club will be bought and the tax bill paid and we have a future.
the malaysians are not the type to humiliate or offer ridsdale up as a sacrificial lamb to appease the fans.
they will be working on an exit strategy that suits both parties without anyone losing face.
lets face it when the riddler goes it dosent matter in which way he is portrayed we will all know the fact that he will not have been responsible for bringing in the malaysians and that he was responsible for taking the club to the brink of extinction.
let the papers write what they want as long as he's gone and the malaysians are in then halleluah

Steve, after I rang you, I was hoping you would post on here and cheer us up a bit :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 pm

How are the bills going to be paid in the meantime?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

sorry guys stressful evening,
i have had a shit night in work.
relaxed now, my attention has turned to filth threads :lol:

apologies to you all.

but he winds me up. (no excuse i know)

annis or someone delete it

:ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Steve, after I rang you, I was hoping you would post on here and cheer us up a bit :ayatollah:

I thought the needed to be in by the end of this month because we didn't have to money to pay the players wages.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Steve I agree I never thought he would walk away at first ask and I took the statement released as a positive step. I believe there will be a lot done regarding the buying of shares and Peter Ridsdale will not be happy with his return.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm

i would think they would put an investment in for running costs ie wages etc, and come to some agreement with creditors, i know they have a very good business plan

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm

milly44 wrote:sorry guys stressful evening,

apologies to you all.

Feel your pain mate.

We all make mistakes especially when we are angry :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Miguel_Comminges on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:02 pm

apologies to you all.

sorted milly

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:

apologies to you all.

Feel your pain mate.

We all make mistakes especilly when we are angry :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

have asked for a mod, to delete. i love peter really ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Steve I agree I never thought he would walk away at first ask and I took the statement released as a positive step. I believe there will be a lot done regarding the buying of shares and Peter Ridsdale will not be happy with his return.

who really knows what went on behind closed doors today carl.
today dato might have tried the carrot tomorrow might bring the stick.
these are proffesional people in a different league to the riddler. people should just be patient and see what tommorow brings

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:

apologies to you all.

sorted milly

cheers carl :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

these are proffesional people in a different league to the riddler. people should just be patient and see what tommorow brings

You are normally spot on with what you say. Let's hope we do get some good news tomorrow.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I am more than welcome to be patient Steve and hope that others feel the same, these are not fly by nights they are serious about the deal and will get what they want. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am more than welcome to be patient Steve and hope that others feel the same, these are not fly by nights they are serious about the deal and will get what they want. :ayatollah:

That is the most encouraging thing for me, the fact that they are taking their time, seemingly doing their homework properly on the club & board and, after all that, they're obviously still interested. I can't see they would invest all that time & effort and then walk away just because of Riddler's stubbornness over his settlement, they will find a solution.

If it takes a few more weeks, and a bit more patience, to seal the deal then (as frustrating as it'll be for us fans) then it sounds like they'll be worth the wait as new owners.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 pm

i got told yesterday that risdale may be staying by a very good source i chose not to put it on here,as i have had enough of negative thoughts,but earlier a thread was placed stating what i had also been told,the person who made the thread may be suspect and the thread got deleted,but i am not suspect,i have been told that tw*t risdale may stay on as chairman and continue to deal with the day to day running of the club,but all money issues will be dealt with by new owners.hope my source is wrong but he is not often.i hope this gets sorted

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 pm

PLEASE f**k RITE OFF PETER YOUR NOT WELCOME N E MORE. U R A CANCER! If i had a pound 4 every blue tht said they want u gone i would buy MY CLUB! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:28 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

A f*cking tree trunk not a stick I hope :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm

CF11 wrote:How can he fight against going?

I can't really see there being a position where he is the only one holding up the deal. It should be relatively easy for the rest of the board and shareholders to get rid of him if need be

Sounds like scaremongering to me!

Annis scaremongering? Surely not.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dean wrote:what i dont understand is risdale is only the chairman of our club, he does not own it like sam did. So a simple vote of no confidence in him by the rest of the board is enough to remove him.

I have tried that :evil: