Re: Anyone got a number for the liar?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Lets politely text him and ask him to leave ccfc

07709 406072

good luck the fucker is stubborn

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 pm

What's the point?

We don't really know what's going on behind the scenes, even if people do have snippets of information we don't know the full story.

It seems to be more scaremongering to me. Why not leave things and wait and see what the outcome of the meeting is, and see what comes of the Malaysian investment.

If posters on here are to believed and we are going to go into admin without the malaysian investment, then what's the point abusing Ridsdale?

Surely he is less likely to play ball, and do anything for the good of Cardiff City if he keeps getting threatened and abused?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

07709 406072

How about a collective 'You are not wanted at Cardiff City FC. Please leave before you destroy a great club.'

The pressure must be put on him.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm

CF11 wrote:Surely he is less likely to play ball, and do anything for the good of Cardiff City if he keeps getting threatened and abused?

has he ever done anything for the good of CCFC?

I'll wager good money it's related to a severance settlement.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

he just says ''get lost'' :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 pm

i just text the riddler and said do the right thing and walk away he said you have no idea what i am going to do!
good or bad

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats interesting,

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

lewispenarth wrote:i just text the riddler and said do the right thing and walk away he said you have no idea what i am going to do!
good or bad

Bad, he's going to force us into admin by being stubborn, walk away with nothing.
But does that matter to him?
He's had enough.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Ross Young wrote:
lewispenarth wrote:i just text the riddler and said do the right thing and walk away he said you have no idea what i am going to do!
good or bad

Bad, he's going to force us into admin by being stubborn, walk away with nothing.
But does that matter to him?
He's had enough.

he wont do that remeber he has a massive personal tax bill to pay

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm

nerd wrote:
CF11 wrote:Surely he is less likely to play ball, and do anything for the good of Cardiff City if he keeps getting threatened and abused?

has he ever done anything for the good of CCFC?

I'll wager good money it's related to a severance settlement.

He has certainly gained us alot of publicity(sadly for all the wrong reasons)

He likes to think he delivered the stadium but it was PMG who dug into their pockets.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

07709 406072

Is that really his number? And I thought he was insane for giving fans his email address. :o

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm

He wont text me back anymore :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

07709 406072

Is that really his number? And I thought he was insane for giving fans his email address. :o

Yeah that is his number spoke to him a few times.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 pm

He must be off his head. And to think, even I have emailed him a few times.

Perhaps I should try sending him a sexy text or something and get him to send me back a compromising photo of himself. :lol: Just think what the papers would say...then he would leave! :twisted:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:He must be off his head. And to think, even I have emailed him a few times.

Perhaps I should try sending him a sexy text or something and get him to send me back a compromising photo of himself. :lol: Just think what the papers would say...then he would leave! :twisted:
he posted it on ccfc website if any fans were CONCERNED ABOUT THE CLUB FFS :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
TrecynonBlue wrote:He must be off his head. And to think, even I have emailed him a few times.

he posted it on ccfc website if any fans were CONCERNED ABOUT THE CLUB FFS :lol:

Idiot, Ridsdale I mean.

Here's a question though....when he leaves....what are we all going to talk about? :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Idiot, Ridsdale I mean.

Here's a question though....when he leaves....what are we all going to talk about? :lol:

theres a thread with 26 pages half way down page 1 :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

i think monkeyfacing will be an even bigger topic then :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i think monkeyfacing will be an even bigger topic then :D

It can only get bigger and better :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i think monkeyfacing will be an even bigger topic then :D

Ah monkeyfacing. When I went to Malia in the summer, there was the monkeyface, strawberry tart and the pirate doing the rounds. Luckily enough I was not subjected to any of them.

Bet Ridsdale likes a good monkeyfacein'