Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THE RIDDLER IS THERE SUNDAY

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Then i think its time to show him how we feel from inside the ground. :evil:

Re: IF THE RIDDLER IS THERE SUNDAY

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm

nobby wrote:Then i think its time to show him how we feel from inside the ground. :evil:

totally agree 100%. hes had it easy for to long, and lets face it time is against us :twisted:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 pm

agree, lets give this c**t more pressure and show him no fucker wants him here

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Let's try and prove to the Malaysians what great fans we are, and try and spur the team on to a much needed win to keep the play off hopes alive :ayatollah:

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, and whether or not Ridsdale has been asked not to attend - but I trust the Malaysians judgement, and if they are the only one's that can save us then that's what we should be doing.

We've had the publicity, and shown Ridsdale that he isn't wanted. Surely continued abuse is giving him less of a reason to negotiate and leave the club

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 pm

I think we should just forget that he is there and show the Malaysians that we want them at our club by waving as many Malaysians flags we can. And show we are the best supporters in the land by creating the best atmosphere to date at CCS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 pm

ackers1927 wrote:I think we should just forget that he is there and show the Malaysians that we want them at our club by waving as many Malaysians flags we can. And show we are the best supporters in the land by creating the best atmosphere to date at CCS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 pm

ackers1927 wrote:I think we should just forget that he is there and show the Malaysians that we want them at our club by waving as many Malaysians flags we can. And show we are the best supporters in the land by creating the best atmosphere to date at CCS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In a way i agree with you and definitely think we should show the Malaysians our great support.
But i am led to believe that the Malaysians also do not want the Riddler at the game so if he does turn up we can then show our feelings towards him and also show the Malaysians that we are on their side to. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 pm

nobby wrote:

In a way i agree with you and definitely think we should show the Malaysians our great support.
But i am led to believe that the Malaysians also do not want the Riddler at the game so if he does turn up we can then show our feelings towards him and also show the Malaysians that we are on their side to. :ayatollah:

I can see that side too. I think a few song against Ridsdale would show our feelings towards him, but i dont think it should be our main target as the atmosphere would be bad. I would rather them be taken back by the asmosphere like we use to create it ninian park (god bless her soul). If you know where iam coming from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:10 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
nobby wrote:

I can see that side too. I think a few song against Ridsdale would show our feelings towards him, but i dont think it should be our main target as the atmosphere would be bad. I would rather them be taken back by the asmosphere like we use to create it ninian park (god bless her soul). If you know where iam coming from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: