Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In july im thinking of doing a Charity Sponsor walk

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm

From my Pub in Merthyr up to the Brecon Beacoons and back, most prob about 12 miles round trip. Im doing it for Cancer research Wales. Who on here would do it with us? Its an excellent cause And with it being in July hopefully the sun will be out and we can all have a good crack. :ayatollah:

Re: In july im thinking of doing a Charity Sponsor walk

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 pm

BlueCheg wrote:From my Pub in Merthyr up to the Brecon Beacoons and back, most prob about 12 miles round trip. Im doing it for Cancer research Wales. Who on here would do it with us? Its an excellent cause And with it being in July hopefully the sun will be out and we can all have a good crack. :ayatollah:

my best friends dad has recently died of cancer, wanted to do something like this, but never got round to it yet !
put me down chegs, id love to ! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 pm

milly44 wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:From my Pub in Merthyr up to the Brecon Beacoons and back, most prob about 12 miles round trip. Im doing it for Cancer research Wales. Who on here would do it with us? Its an excellent cause And with it being in July hopefully the sun will be out and we can all have a good crack. :ayatollah:

my best friends dad has recently died of cancer, wanted to do something like this, but never got round to it yet !
put me down chegs, id love to ! :ayatollah:

Good man Milly, I will keep you updated. Sorry to hear about you mates Dad.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:15 pm

yeah count me in mate.

Just a little tip for you here though...it's craic not crack!
crack is for junkies :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm

depending on exact date in july (birthday end of month)im up for a bit of a walk :old:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

yeah count me in mate.

Just a little tip for you here though...it's craic not crack!
crack is for junkies :lol:

:lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 pm

I'll do it mate! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 am

Count me in Chegs!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:06 am

Midfield general wrote:Get my name down mate

Will you be bringing Adam with you? :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 am

Midfield general wrote:Well as a local councillor of merthyr I'm sure he'd also be interested.

Adam does a lot of Charity work in Fairness so I sould imagine he'd come.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 am

BlueCheg wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Well as a local councillor of merthyr I'm sure he'd also be interested.

Adam does a lot of Charity work in Fairness so I sould imagine he'd come.

I`m sure he would mate, a top bloke is Adam.. :old:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 am

if it does not clash with my holliday....I,M IN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am

I'll do it
I'm considering doing a skydive for cancer research Wales, I got the info pack in my house but I got to raise £370, not sure if I will be able too.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Lost my MUM to cancer a few years ago,so count me in. anyway to help raise cash for a gd cause.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 pm

If the date is ok count me in. Iam on the Cynon Valley Cancer Research Committee and do alot of work for Cancer Reseach, but never anything for Cancer Research Wales which is more Velindre Hospital :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 pm

if i am not working i will be there, walk a lot up the beacons, i did a parachute jump for cancer research wales, up in the duke of gloucester barracks

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

If the date doesn’t clash with anything I will happily come along from West Wales mate.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

If the date doesn’t clash with anything I will happily come along from West Wales mate.

nice one chris

i recognise that flag, how you doing spewwie lol

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 pm

when in july cheggers? I'm back from the falklands in july and would be well up for that.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm thinking of doing a 10k run. It's apparently for the blind.

I might therefore have a chance of winning. :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 pm

nerd wrote:I'm thinking of doing a 10k run. It's apparently for the blind.

I might therefore have a chance of winning. :lol:

:lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Could I tag along? My mum died of Cancer at the end of January, she was only 55, such an evil disease.

Head has been fooked up since.

Need to do something worthwhile to help bring me to terms.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 am

hailesy wrote:Could I tag along? My mum died of Cancer at the end of January, she was only 55, such an evil disease.

Head has been fooked up since.

Need to do something worthwhile to help bring me to terms.

Of course mate, as soon as I arrange it I will be in touch.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

nice one chris

i recognise that flag, how you doing spewwie lol

I'm alright thanks fella.

Have I met you before?

Forget that, how are you Nips mate. We need to catch up

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 am

Count On My Support Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:Count On My Support Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GOOD MAN Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 am

Look into the three peaks challenge?
Either way put my name down, my friend lost his father last week through cancer.