Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO BAZ

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:11 am

my pen has stopped working :? i shall seek advice from trading standards and the police to see where i stand.

Re: FAO BAZ

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm

wells united wrote:my pen has stopped working :? i shall seek advice from trading standards and the police to see where i stand.
no one else has complained, it thats your atitude i shall refund you and supply you with a bic ;) :D

and i shall make sure the millichip brothers come and visit your shop wearing just thongs when your area manager is there :lol:

so there

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm

ahem, ill just move along i think :shock:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
wells united wrote:my pen has stopped working :? i shall seek advice from trading standards and the police to see where i stand.
no one else has complained, it thats your atitude i shall refund you and supply you with a bic ;) :D

and i shall make sure the millichip brothers come and visit your shop wearing just thongs when your area manager is there :lol:

so there

i want a pen not a shaver :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Milly one person you don't want around you in a thong :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 am

baz are you parking outside my gaff then down the cross for a pint ? not just BAZ but all are welcome to
join us for a pint :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:

so there

Baz i have just got in from cardiff. i hope u havent been takin the piss out of me ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 am

chippy909 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

so there

Baz i have just got in from cardiff. i hope u havent been takin the piss out of me ;) :lol: :lol:
and where have you been too???

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 am

so there[/quote]

Baz i have just got in from cardiff. i hope u havent been takin the piss out of me ;) :lol: :lol:[/quote]and where have you been too???[/quote]

MORNING BAZ :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 am

morning malcolm, you are up early :ayatollah: you off golfing or work, i got to go to work :x