Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fao carl ccfc

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:04 am

carl mate you have come on this forum on many occasions giving us information which a lot of us believe if i came on here to post any info i had i know it wuoldnt be guess work it would be fact you are giving people false hopes by you claiming you are in the know here are a few examples ridsdale has resigned WRONG borley to pay taxbill WRONG malaysians to be in by sunday with ridsdale walking for 400k WRONG guy meeting ridsdalEthurs night WRONG to name just a few you are clearly speculating so please carl is there any point dont mean to have a pop but there is enough bollox going around without your in the know posts

Re: fao carl ccfc

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 am

He didn't once claim they were facts, I'm sure.

And even if he did, if you're daft enough to take something you read on an internet messageboard as gospel truth then you deserve everything you get tbh mate!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 am

why do these people claim to be in the know what do they get out of it amazes me though

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 am

DEANO wrote:why do these people claim to be in the know what do they get out of it amazes me though

Aye, well that's past me as well fella, but like I say, don't believe anything you read on internet messageboards and you won't go far wrong. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

DEANO wrote:carl mate you have come on this forum on many occasions giving us information which a lot of us believe if i came on here to post any info i had i know it wuoldnt be guess work it would be fact you are giving people false hopes by you claiming you are in the know here are a few examples ridsdale has resigned WRONG borley to pay taxbill WRONG malaysians to be in by sunday with ridsdale walking for 400k WRONG guy meeting ridsdalEthurs night WRONG to name just a few you are clearly speculating so please carl is there any point dont mean to have a pop but there is enough bollox going around without your in the know posts

Deano I have on many occasions come on here giving correct information and have always said I pass on the info that I have heard.

Ridsdale resigning, yes I got it wrong but look back to the date and see what happened cause I am sure others came on here to explain what happened so no need to go over old ground again.

Borley to pay the tax. Or did I say Borley and Guy were working to get the tax bill sorted.

Malyasians in by Sunday. Never did I say that.

Ridsdale 400k payoff. well you tell me how much they offered him ?

PMG meeting Malaysians. Guy done his dealings by phone and Hall met them in person.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 am

DEANO wrote:why do these people claim to be in the know what do they get out of it amazes me though

Why people want to come on msgboards looking for the latest info is beyond me :roll:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 am

carlccfc wrote:

Why people want to come on msgboards looking for the latest info is beyond me :roll:

Carl take no notice, the info is appriciated, you cannot be blamed if info is correct at the time you receive it and then people decide to change their mind about things, it happens :thumbup:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 am

Igovernor wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl take no notice, the info is appriciated, you cannot be blamed if info is correct at the time you receive it and then people decide to change their mind about things, it happens :thumbup:

Thank You Igovernor :ayatollah:

I get told it I pass it on. simples

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

DEANO wrote:carl mate you have come on this forum on many occasions giving us information which a lot of us believe if i came on here to post any info i had i know it wuoldnt be guess work it would be fact you are giving people false hopes by you claiming you are in the know here are a few examples ridsdale has resigned WRONG borley to pay taxbill WRONG malaysians to be in by sunday with ridsdale walking for 400k WRONG guy meeting ridsdalEthurs night WRONG to name just a few you are clearly speculating so please carl is there any point dont mean to have a pop but there is enough bollox going around without your in the know posts

I told Carl that I thought Ridsdale would resign, Borley and Guy did put the last money in to the Tax man where do you think Ridsdale got it from, Malaysians have come in like Carl said, just it has happened as quick due to Ridsdale again,Ridsdale has been offered to walk for £400,000, He has told you about 50 things that have turned out totally True.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 am

Carl, If things dont go perfect, then people like to blame the person who tried his best to give as much info to the fans as possible, I TRUST Carls info better than most peoples.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 am

In the short time I have been on this board I have found Carl's information has been more accurate than not so I feel the criticism is unfair. Of course there are facts that will change because in all negotiations things do as parties start with a wish list and negotiate from there.
I find the information on here is more accurate than the local media and at least 24/48 hrs in advance of them and definitely more reliable than the lies and spin from the riddler.
I am sure Carl wouldnt want you to go to the bookies and put your hard earned money on this information, just take it as information that he has either obtained or been given by people in the know.
If you dont trust the information just ignore it, but I for one am grateful for Carl's updates.

Lets just pray that these negotiations come to fruition and our much loved club can hold its head up high again and build slowly and to a sound prudent business plan.

If this happens watch us fly.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I told Carl that I thought Ridsdale would resign, Borley and Guy did put the last money in to the Tax man where do you think Ridsdale got it from, Malaysians have come in like Carl said, just it has happened as quick due to Ridsdale again,Ridsdale has been offered to walk for £400,000, He has told you about 50 things that have turned out totally True.

Thank you Annis :ayatollah:

I will continue to post what I get told :ayatollah: