Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST AN OPINION

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 am

The talks between The Malaysians and the club went well yesterday and I didnt expect them to sit down, have a chat, sign the paperwork and Ridsdale rides off into the sunset by dusk.

I had an email from TG last night which included him saying " be patient! there is lots to get through".

It is my opinion that Peter Ridsdale wants to be there when TG and his consortium is presented to the media when their investment is signed off. There is a charateristic of Ridsdale that we all know too well, if there is positive press to be had then Publicity Pete will be there to greet it.

But I believe that he is on his way out and the club will benefit from the Malaysian investment. :ayatollah:

Re: JUST AN OPINION

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 am

carlccfc wrote:The talks between The Malaysians and the club went well yesterday and I didnt expect them to sit down, have a chat, sign the paperwork and Ridsdale rides off into the sunset by dusk.

I had an email from TG last night which included him saying " be patient! there is lots to get through".

It is my opinion that Peter Ridsdale wants to be there when TG and his consortium is presented to the media when their investment is signed off. There is a charateristic of Ridsdale that we all know too well, if there is positive press to be had then Publicity Pete will be there to greet it.

But I believe that he is on his way out and the club will benefit from the Malaysian investment. :ayatollah:

I agree Carl, yes the money means something to The Riddler, but I believe making out he is the hero means just as much and he is going to try and stay to the bitter end and then try and get the glory from it,Dangerous game as it could all back fire.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 am

It would seem that Publicity is as important to Ridsdale as his big pay packet.

Image is everything :evil:

He will leave this club with all the usual claims :

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
HIGHEST LEAGUE FINISH IN YEARS
NEW INVESTORS

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 am

I agree with you guys. This was last chance saloon for Pistol to repair his image in terms of running a football club. A positive ending is what he wants.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 am

chewbarker wrote:I agree with you guys. This was last chance saloon for Pistol to repair his image in terms of running a football club. A positive ending is what he wants.

He will fight to the end and he will want a glowing public reference too :(

Being selfish I would say as long as we rid the club of him then it doesnt matter but he will end up elsewhere doing the same to another set of fans :evil:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 am

With the Investment taking place at the end of April, does that mean we will see the Riddler until then and what about March's wage bill.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 am

Magners wrote:With the Investment taking place at the end of April, does that mean we will see the Riddler until then and what about March's wage bill.

I believe there is a commitment by all to make sure the wages are paid for March :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 am

carlccfc wrote:
Magners wrote:With the Investment taking place at the end of April, does that mean we will see the Riddler until then and what about March's wage bill.

I believe there is a commitment by all to make sure the wages are paid for March :ayatollah:

So The Riddler is the fly in the ointment then. The Riddler is just hanging round waiting for more money and publicity before he exits.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:06 am

Magners wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

So The Riddler is the fly in the ointment then. The Riddler is just hanging round waiting for more money and publicity before he exits.

I believe this

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:09 am

carlccfc wrote:It would seem that Publicity is as important to Ridsdale as his big pay packet.

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
NEW INVESTORS

All these Quotes are true on the face of it Carl ! and these will all be written on his CV ,
but we all know he's a lying parasite :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:
carlccfc wrote:It would seem that Publicity is as important to Ridsdale as his big pay packet.

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
NEW INVESTORS

All these Quotes are true on the face of it Carl ! and these will all be written on his CV ,
but we all know he's a lying parasite :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

HISTORIC DEBT YES HIGHEST EVER NOW MADE BY RIDSDALE, DONT AGREE THE BEST EVER SQUAD, New Stadium Sam did all the ground work and got the out line planning,New Investors Def not down to the Riddler.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 am

So we will have to smile through gritted teeth when the money is invested as PR sits behind a press conference desk and says....

I came to this club to do three things save it from extinction, deliver a stadium and bring in new investment. Today I can announce I have now completed all three, oh and given you an FA Cup Final. Now I must ride of into the sunset and no I cannot tell you what my leaving bonus is, it's confidential.

The odd thing is I just read back that last paragraph and thought, is he all bad, he may well deliver all of these things. :o

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 am

carlccfc wrote:

Thats great to hear but this delay means no loan signings for us this week and that really really frustrates me we are so close but feel we will fall short with what we got so basically that fat yorkshire prick has fucked up our january and march recruitment! :evil:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

bluebirds80 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Thats great to hear but this delay means no loan signings for us this week and that really really frustrates me we are so close but feel we will fall short with what we got so basically that fat yorkshire prick has fucked up our january and march recruitment! :evil:

Your right I forgot about the loan signings :evil:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 am

carlccfc wrote:
chewbarker wrote:I agree with you guys. This was last chance saloon for Pistol to repair his image in terms of running a football club. A positive ending is what he wants.

He will fight to the end and he will want a glowing public reference too :(

Being selfish I would say as long as we rid the club of him then it doesnt matter but he will end up elsewhere doing the same to another set of fans :evil:

To be honest I think we should give him one, explain to his next club this is what this great man can do for your club, he is the best Chairman your club could ever have, look at the facts as he leaves us,

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
NEW INVESTORS

I am sure he will do a brilliant job for you Swansea City...................

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
NEW INVESTORS

NEW STADIUM - This I would say is more down to PMG as without there money, we'd still be at Ninian
FA CUP FINAL - Nice route to the Final I would say. But yeah, it was a good achievement
BEST SQUAD EVER - personally, I dont think so.
HISTORIC DEBT - the money owed to Sam that has been reduced, has now been overtaken with new debt
HIGHEST LEAGUE FINISH IN YEARS - Yeah, I'll give him this, but my, how we have racked up the debt paying for it
NEW INVESTORS - Sorry, how they are still here after his lies is astounding

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 am

We all know who sorted this out so let him have his 5 minutes of fame before it comes falling to a stop once again!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Your right I forgot about the loan signings :evil:

It was the thought that loan signings may be coming in that made us all (want) believe the story of a quick deal sounded very plausible. It made you think they had the playing side at heart.

But then I suppose PR wouldn't want settle early, give them the chance to get in loans and possibly go up this year. He would sit at home fuming that he didn't get more cash.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am

Thats great to hear but this delay means no loan signings for us this week and that really really frustrates me we are so close but feel we will fall short with what we got so basically that fat yorkshire prick has fucked up our january and march recruitment! :evil:[/quote]

Your right I forgot about the loan signings :evil:[/quote]

I was hoping you were going to disagree with me here and say loan signings could still happen as they are in it for the long haul etc... :(

Also how is Etuhu back next week if tax bill hasn't been paid?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

you watch he will leave us and be f*cking up some other club next season

c**t OF A MAN :evil:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm

carl, the riddler has proved to the stumbling block at yesterday talk and you know. for sure this man will be with us for long time yet.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Magners wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

look that way, and he may NOT exit as he declared he wants to stay on.i will hound out,my very self.ffs.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
NEW INVESTORS

NEW STADIUM - This I would say is more down to PMG as without there money, we'd still be at Ninian
FA CUP FINAL - Nice route to the Final I would say. But yeah, it was a good achievement
HISTORIC DEBT - the money owed to Sam that has been reduced, has now been overtaken with new debt
HIGHEST LEAGUE FINISH IN YEARS - Yeah, I'll give him this, but my, how we have racked up the debt paying for it

I agree with what you said but I would also like to add. How on earth did Ridsdale get us to the final, he didn't play and didn't exactly bring us the best of players in that season.

So in my opinion you can take the new stadium, F.A Cup final, best ever squad and new investors off that list.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:26 pm

he can have all publiciy he wants as long as he goes and never comes back, we just need this deal to go through. Even if it is said he done the work all genuine cardiff fans will now the truth

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 pm

I would rather them take their time and make sure everything is done properly and have the club at heart, than just go in and not know excatly what is going on.

I dont care if PR takes all the praise as long as he fucks off out of this city forever :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

The first club that came to mind when I thought "Who's looking for investment these days" is Sheffield Wednesday.

That petrified me, as there's not a less deserving team in the country to suffer that prick. I just wonder if Strapped-for-Cash would be daft enough to fall for it.

I wouldn't wish Ridsdale on the Wurzels.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:02 pm

NTB wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:

NEW STADIUM
FA CUP FINAL
BEST SQUAD EVER
HISTORIC DEBT
NEW INVESTORS

I agree with what you said but I would also like to add. How on earth did Ridsdale get us to the final, he didn't play and didn't exactly bring us the best of players in that season.

So in my opinion you can take the new stadium, F.A Cup final, best ever squad and new investors off that list.

You're all missing the point with this. The point of the post is to say what he will be CLAIMING he done for the club to pinch the positive publicity. Nobody is saying that this is what HE has provided for us!