Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I NEED A TWO BED APARTMENT!!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 am

with parking to rent!!! In or around the Penarth area! Can anyone on this forum help me out??! ;)

Re: I NEED A TWO BED APARTMENT!!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

sam salim wrote:with parking to rent!!! In or around the Penarth area! Can anyone on this forum help me out??! ;)

Yes mate, PM me

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 am

Sam, I have a Massive one Available from April 1st, but its IN Windsor Village , by TGI's off Newport RD.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 am

Try the marconi they have 2 bed chalets and theres a bar on site

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Sam, have a cient with Cardiff Bay apartments drop me an email jason@realtydhg.com

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

got a couple to view on monday! i will get back to you if nothing comes from them!!!! cheers!

im after penarth area Annis thanks for the offer but my daughter goes to school in penarth and we want to be near there!

many thanks!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 pm

sam salim wrote:got a couple to view on monday! i will get back to you if nothing comes from them!!!! cheers!

im after penarth area Annis thanks for the offer but my daughter goes to school in penarth and we want to be near there!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 pm

How much are flats going for rent in or around the Cardiff area going for these days? Just out of curisoty. I'm moving home from Glasgow in the next few months and trying to decide where I want to live and not sure whether to move back into the City or move up the valley's somewhere.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 pm

welshie wrote:How much are flats going for rent in or around the Cardiff area going for these days? Just out of curisoty. I'm moving home from Glasgow in the next few months and trying to decide where I want to live and not sure whether to move back into the City or move up the valley's somewhere.

Your looking at between £450 and £650, depending on area and size

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 pm

sam salim wrote:got a couple to view on monday! i will get back to you if nothing comes from them!!!! cheers!

stanwell or st cyres sam?
i live by stanwell and used to go to st cyres :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Shes at Victoria m8. Stanwell well shes older. Ive never known a city other than London to try and park a car! £600 a month seems to be around the best price if you can park a car. And ive got 4 of them. Im going to have to get rid of two! ;)

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Sam, there's a 2 bedroom apartment in Seabanks overlooking Penarth Beach for 595. Off road parking and a great view of the Channel. It's with ACJ lettings on Stanwell Road by Penarth Station...

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:17 pm

sam salim wrote:Shes at Victoria m8. Stanwell well shes older. Ive never known a city other than London to try and park a car! £600 a month seems to be around the best price if you can park a car. And ive got 4 of them. Im going to have to get rid of two! ;)

cool my 3 kids went there :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

welshie wrote:How much are flats going for rent in or around the Cardiff area going for these days? Just out of curisoty. I'm moving home from Glasgow in the next few months and trying to decide where I want to live and not sure whether to move back into the City or move up the valley's somewhere.

welshie my blue wig wearing friend.
im paying 425 on the outskirts of cardiff

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:05 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

how you know about me blue wig?! :P

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 pm

My sister just rented a 1bed flat (decent size) in harelquin court opposite dunelms on newport rd, costs £450 p/m.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:49 pm

welshie wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

how you know about me blue wig?! :P

coz i sent you it sorry them :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:57 am

FOUR BED HOUSE COGAN - PLENTY OF PARKING ! :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
coz i sent you it sorry them :D

haha, fair play that would be a good way of knowing :P Here's your "product" being used well in a pub in Harrow hours before the cup final:

Image :P

It's now in a frame along with my cup final shirt, program and ticket, happy days!