Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG REMINDS ME A BIT LIKE SAM HAMMAM

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:10 pm

He is meeting some of the fans down ST DAVIDS HOTEL Today, who have been emailing him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TG REMINDS ME A BIT LIKE SAM HAMMAM

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:He is meeting some of the fans down ST DAVIDS HOTEL Today, who have been emailing him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think your right and TG wants the fans around him :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Are you going?

And are there no more meetings planned for today?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:47 pm

0h dear! this is starting to sound frightenly familiar.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 pm

bondog wrote:0h dear! this is starting to sound frightenly familiar.

I agree on that and knowing chairman has hurt my enjoyment of the actual game.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm

:ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more. Fans should stay away from the Business men and let them get on with securing the takeover.

Jeez, wonder what TG thinks of Mad Daya :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:He is meeting some of the fans down ST DAVIDS HOTEL Today, who have been emailing him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Let's hope he encompasses the best of Sam and we don't get the worst.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I agree on that and knowing chairman has hurt my enjoyment of the actual game.
i will second that

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:08 pm

I hope to god he is not like Sam, as he ran up a £20M debt paid way over the odds for average players and unfortunately that has been matched by Riddler, Guy and Hall.

All the bullshit of surrounding oneself with chosen followers has not done the interests of Cardiff City any good. It has just massaged egos.

I hope TG is a quiet, astute businessman who wants the best for Cardiff City FC because it will suit his business intrests in the Far East. He wins, we win and there is stability around the football club.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I really hope he keeps fans at arm's length. We've been here before. Mike Ashley did the same at Newcastle and that backfired spectacularly.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Halifax93 wrote:I really hope he keeps fans at arm's length. We've been here before. Mike Ashley did the same at Newcastle and that backfired spectacularly.

TG and his business group are way to smart to get involved in anything like that...

It will be great just to get back to football!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm

What you have got to take into a count is the culture of the Malaysians. I think he would want to meet these people(to say thanks and show his respect to them) more on a personnal level then a business one. I dont think these people will let their heart rule their head in business, unlike Sam.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:15 pm

wouldn't it be great to be able to just go and watch the team without worrying whats going on behind closed doors. :)

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

rob wrote:wouldn't it be great to be able to just go and watch the team without worrying whats going on behind closed doors. :)

Yeah hopefully that will happen in a few weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: