Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huge game tomorrow!!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Sometimes the atmo at sunday games is crap but we all have to realise that the Watford game is massive. A win puts us 5 points clear of the chasing pack with a game in hand and with players coming back and the investment only a matter of time, things look good. Lets get 100% behind our team tomorrow from the first minute to the last and get those massive, massive 3 points!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Huge game tomorrow!!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 pm

I second that - am going in the top of the canton stand in the middle with my singing head on! and after a few pints in canton will certainly be looking to get the crowd going with a few tunes! (me and my mate Daz have got some vocals!!! :lol: )

Lets get that place rocking tomorrow! i want my £329 season ticket money back.....!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:05 pm

[quote="Merlin"]I second that - am going in the top of the canton stand in the middle with my singing head on! and after a few pints in canton will certainly be looking to get the crowd going with a few tunes! (me and my mate Daz have got some vocals!!! :lol: )

Lets get that place rocking tomorrow! i want my £329 season ticket money back.....![/quote
I'd forgot we get our money after winning the play off final!!!!

PLATAMBOS!! PLATAMBOS!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Merlin wrote:I second that - am going in the top of the canton stand in the middle with my singing head on! and after a few pints in canton will certainly be looking to get the crowd going with a few tunes! (me and my mate Daz have got some vocals!!! :lol: )

Lets get that place rocking tomorrow! i want my £329 season ticket money back.....![/quote
I'd forgot we get our money after winning the play off final!!!!

PLATAMBOS!! PLATAMBOS!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

has your quote button fucked up again! :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 pm

a win tomorrow would really give the team momentum going into the last few weeks of the season, 3pts tomorrow and 3 on wednesday and we are flying :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Big game tommorow results have been good for us today .We need to take advantage and win tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: