Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea and QPR

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:13 pm

big big trouble between fans policee charges the lot, post more in ten mins

Re: Swansea and QPR

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:14 pm

It's always the same up there. When you come out of the ground and turn right up past the pub they are there waiting for you.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:16 pm

gypo's being naughty boys are they, they are bound to try and put the blame on us somehow :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:17 pm

But the unwashed only took one transit, 2 caravans, a caravanette and a motor cycle/side car away today?? hardly enuf to cause any trouble??

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:big big trouble between fans policee charges the lot, post more in ten mins

Its been quarter of an hour?
WHERE THE FECK ARE YOU BAZ!

This is a good situation, either some English are getting a beating, Jacks or getting a beating or both :D

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:big big trouble between fans policee charges the lot, post more in ten mins

Its been quarter of an hour?
WHERE THE FECK ARE YOU BAZ!

This is a good situation, either some English are getting a beating, Jacks or getting a beating or both :D

:lol:

a bit like after the FAW Cup final when we were enjoying a quiet pint in the Grandstand bar watching the coppers give a few of their more unruly fans a good beating with big sticks. Almost as good as the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:But the unwashed only took one transit, 2 caravans, a caravanette and a motor cycle/side car away today?? hardly enuf to cause any trouble??

Well when they take the WHOLE away supporters club - what do you expect?

I bet the FA will turn a blind eye though - cos its QPR - although Swansea are fucked after complaining recently to the FA about recent refereeing decisions!! :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Sorry boys, had to pop up to our new KFC for fuel :D

Just been told swansea took 200 of their lads for this one and all hell broke loose outside in fact up until i done the 1st post it was still going on, wonder if it will get reported, really is loke a warzone up there

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:But the unwashed only took one transit, 2 caravans, a caravanette and a motor cycle/side car away today?? hardly enuf to cause any trouble??

How can this be?? I heard Tank was giving directions to Johnny the Brains, who was driving the coach

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Sorry boys, had to pop up to our new KFC for fuel :D

Just been told swansea took 200 of their lads for this one and all hell broke loose outside in fact up until i done the 1st post it was still going on, wonder if it will get reported, really is loke a warzone up there

How did you find this out, Baz?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Phone call, got some mates up there, said its a f*cking mini riot

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Phone call, got some mates up there, said its a f*cking mini riot

I wonder if it was those fuckwits from Soccer AM this morning

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Phone call, got some mates up there, said its a f*cking mini riot

I wonder if it was those fuckwits from Soccer AM this morning
i f*cking doubt it they looked like spods :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Taken this off the QPR forum

It was outside white city tube. QPR fans were crossing at the lights and they just charged with no apprant reason. Horrible scenes I have witnessed today. Shocking.

Same old Swansea?

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=45101

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 pm

we can talk??? :o

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:we can talk??? :o

??

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 am

ffs qpr and swansea.......wankers the pair of ''em :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 am

I think it's quite apt, we go to Chelsea and have it with em big time they go to qpr to have it with them big time. Says it all really!
Thing is they're small town, small club & shit firm! At best they're a bunch of bully boys who will only raise their voices when things are very much in there favour! I don't hate them as it would actually mean that I cared about them and what they're doing! At most I pity them for there sad non existence, living in a small town with no asperations to better yourself or even move out of the hovel, we shouldn't hate them we should pity them for there sad lives only looking forward to the one day a year that they come to a proper city!