Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not bad bet

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

City win 1-0 Whitts to score, dont forget he takes our pens aswell mind. 28/1. Food for thought

Re: Not bad bet

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:51 pm

What bookie Chegs?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Corals mate, worth a quid :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Corals mate, worth a quid :ayatollah:

I'd look at William Hill or Ladbrokes, they generally pay out better.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:

You souldnt know as you not 18 :o

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

You souldnt know as you not 18 :o

I'm from Merthyr remember

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 pm

BlueCheg wrote:City win 1-0 Whitts to score, dont forget he takes our pens aswell mind. 28/1. Food for thought

33/1 with betfred.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:44 pm

i find bet 365 the best odds.

used to spend and lose all my winnings on william hill, but bet365 is what i use now

does anyone know what this betfair is all about, betting against fans???

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:02 am

Laz wrote:i find bet 365 the best odds.

used to spend and lose all my winnings on william hill, but bet365 is what i use now

Betfair is what you should all be using! Much much better odds in general and 99% of my bets are placed there. You're right, basically you bet against other people and not a bookie. So Betfair don't care whether you win or lose unlike the bookies who will limit your account if you start winning too much. If you want to sign up to see what it's all about enter my referral code and you will get £25 free once you wager a total of £25. This is not a £25 free bet, it is actual cash that you can withdraw straight away :ayatollah: You also get lots of other bonuses depending on how much you bet in your first 3 months. My referral code is 4MLMEL7AX. Send me a pm if you need any help or want more info

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 am

ffs wrote:
Laz wrote:i find bet 365 the best odds.

Betfair is what you should all be using! Much much better odds in general and 99% of my bets are placed there. You're right, basically you bet against other people and not a bookie. So Betfair don't care whether you win or lose unlike the bookies who will limit your account if you start winning too much. If you want to sign up to see what it's all about enter my referral code and you will get £25 free once you wager a total of £25. This is not a £25 free bet, it is actual cash that you can withdraw straight away :ayatollah: You also get lots of other bonuses depending on how much you bet in your first 3 months. My referral code is 4MLMEL7AX. Send me a pm if you need any help or want more info

nice one ffs, ill do that mate, so do the fans make their own odds?? sounds alright to be fair!

stuck a cheeky fiver on the game tomorrow, here's the odds i got for the following;

1 Peter Whittingham to score first and Cardiff 1-0 @ 31.00
Stake: 1.00 Single
Potential Winnings: 30.00

2 Peter Whittingham to score first and Cardiff 2-0 @ 31.00

3 Peter Whittingham to score first and Cardiff 2-1 @ 36.00
Potential Winnings: 35.00

4 Jay Bothroyd to score first and Cardiff 2-0 @ 31.00