Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any news today

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 pm

been out today and cant be arsed to read through threads so any take over news is the lying tw*t risdale gone yet > :lol:

Re: any news today

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 pm

wez 1927 wrote:been out today and cant be arsed to read through threads so any take over news is the lying tw*t risdale gone yet > :lol:

TG been meeting fans all day, The Riddler has asked now to stay on till end of season lol.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:been out today and cant be arsed to read through threads so any take over news is the lying tw*t risdale gone yet > :lol:

TG been meeting fans all day, The Riddler has asked now to stay on till end of season lol.

do you think he will? Image

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hes a tw*t i hope tg has said on your bike? risdale contract must run untill then trying to sqeeze the last money left out of us :evil:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 pm

I have heard the Riddler is refusing to go and wants to look the hero. I believe he is still controlling things, I just dont know what he has on our board, IS Borley scared of him ?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have heard the Riddler is refusing to go and wants to look the hero. I believe he is still controlling things, I just dont know what he has on our board, IS Borley scared of him ?

hes a f*cking leach draining every last bit of cash out of us, storm the board room tomorrow i say :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have heard the Riddler is refusing to go and wants to look the hero. I believe he is still controlling things, I just dont know what he has on our board, IS Borley scared of him ?

hes a f*cking leach draining every last bit of cash out of us, storm the board room tomorrow i say :ayatollah:

Wez, we cant give up, all the other supporters groups have given up, well they never took off, but this forum can still drive him out.

I will be in the Ninian Park pub from 1pm Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

Wez, we cant give up, all the other supporters groups have given up, well they never took off, but this forum can still drive him out.

I will be in the Ninian Park pub from 1pm Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

whats plan of action another demo? asit in at the end, storm to main grandstand,risdale needs to know that he is not wanted! :evil:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:34 am

Make sure you buy a nice Malaysian flag to hang in your pub today. Lots will be on sale :ayatollah: