Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

not going to the game today

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 am

Grandsons birthday party :D family first blah blah blah. Have to shout extra loud today lads to make up for my big gob :lol: good luck bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: not going to the game today

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

Nor me :(
Got a load of reports for work to do for tomorrow and wont have the time if I go to the game.

Sing your hearts out and push us to a valuable 3 points!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Leaving at 5am to go to Manchester too and dont trust myself to not have a drink!! :oops:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Grandsons birthday party :D family first blah blah blah. Have to shout extra loud today lads to make up for my big gob :lol: good luck bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? You didn't look old enough to be a grandad at the Muni Club?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Grandsons birthday party :D family first blah blah blah. Have to shout extra loud today lads to make up for my big gob :lol: good luck bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? You didn't look old enough to be a grandad at the Muni Club?

49 had a good life :lol: got 7 grandkids actually no wonder I'm always on the pop, they drive me to it :lol: 3 grandsons all wee lads oldest is 2 years old today, cant wait to bring them down the city :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Have you got poor eyesight :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:

Have you got poor eyesight :lol:

Cheeky fucka :lol: :lol: :lol: