Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY OPINION

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am

I still feel and have said it All along the malaysians will Def get rid of PR, but it is taking more time than we ever thought, but blame one Man THE RIDDLER, Please We need to keep up the pressure on him.
We now wont be getting loan signings in as The Riddler is still trying to hang in, but together the pressure will get to him, I PROMISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was more Debt than anyone imagined and No one would be Daft enough just to take it all on, so a lot of work is now going on behind the scenes.

Re: MY OPINION

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:I still feel and have said it All along the malaysians will Def get rid of PR, but it is taking more time than we ever thought, but blame one Man THE RIDDLER, Please We need to keep up the pressure on him.
We now wont be getting loan signings in as The Riddler is still trying to hang in, but together the pressure will get to him, I PROMISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was more Debt than anyone imagined and No one would be Daft enough just to take it all on, so a lot of work is now going on behind the scenes.

Have also heard today that PR is holding out.

Lets keep the pressure on him.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am

We need to start chanting, he is getting off far too easy.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:25 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I still feel and have said it All along the malaysians will Def get rid of PR, but it is taking more time than we ever thought, but blame one Man THE RIDDLER, Please We need to keep up the pressure on him.

Have also heard today that PR is holding out.

Lets keep the pressure on him.

Agreed Tim, I knew I could count on you. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 am

The Malaysians have seen his type many times before you can be sure of that and they will know exactly how to deal with him. As someone on here said in another thread he will be offered the easy way out first or it will be the big boot. Carrot or stick which is it to be? Prefer the stick myself :lol: They can afford to play the long game hence the reference to the end of April. Ridsdale can't wait that long he has personal issues to deal with before that date - be patient but keep up the pressure as Annis and others keeps saying.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 am

ihatealiens wrote:

The Malaysians have seen his type many times before you can be sure of that and they will know exactly how to deal with him. As someone on here said in another thread he will be offered the easy way out first or it will be the big boot. Carrot or stick which is it to be? Prefer the stick myself :lol: They can afford to play the long game hence the reference to the end of April. Ridsdale can't wait that long he has personal issues to deal with before that date - be patient but keep up the pressure as Annis and others keeps saying.

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 am

I totally agree with any peaceful protest to let ridsdale know that we no longer wnat this man at our football club

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Sludge wrote:I totally agree with any peaceful protest to let ridsdale know that we no longer wnat this man at our football club

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Sludge wrote:I totally agree with any peaceful protest to let ridsdale know that we no longer wnat this man at our football club

Me too but do we really need a 3rd supporters group to do it?