Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Hes with some bird he met at kiwis :lol: :lol:

Re: tg

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

lol lucky sod :old:

is he at the game though

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I would guess after buying his newest toy which will eventually cost him and his pals £30m he will no doubt pop along to have a look.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 pm

lewispenarth wrote:is he at the game today

He was walking around chatting to people under the Ninian stand about 2:15ish, went up and shook the hand of a guy with a Malaysian flag.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Jeff wrote:

He was walking around chatting to people under the Ninian stand about 2:15ish, went up and shook the hand of a guy with a Malaysian flag.

He also had a wander around the fairground, shaking hands.

Fingers crossed.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Alledgedly he heard Watfords top boy was in town, John Elton, I gather he rounded up a few of our more unsavoury characters, the "intellectuals" that bother the CCMB and led an ambush at the arts centre. From what I hear it was a bit touch and go to start as Elton and his boys, all dressers, top hats, tails, frilly white shirts, a couple had diamond cufflinks for pitty's sake had control of the grand piano with Elton belting out Beethovens Bagetelle No 25 in A minor (Fur Elsie for those not in the know). Our fearless warriers were on the back foot for a while, close to getting run I hear until a voice from the back gave the rallying call, come on we're Cardiff get into these uncouth perveyors of musical idiosyncracy, I have a copy of Hommers Illiad and I'm gonna use it. Thats was it apparantly, the Watford classical music crew melted. Fair play to our lads though, they ain't bullies, they bought all the Watford boys a cup of Earl Grey tea and a wholesome bowl of museli then discussed organising a strike against the evils of capitalism in western society. From what I can gather, info is a bit scare as the thought police from WAG have turned up mob handed, all was going very well until some facist demanded independance for Wales. My contact is leaving now as it's come well on top, one of the WAG group mentioned ethnic minorities, another got her guardian out (no need for that, well out of order) mayhem and some right wing bastads called for calm. Nasty by the sounds of things, probably take until Easter to reach an amicable settlement.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Wicked Wombat Wicked.

:old:
CAL

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:41 pm

yes

photo evidence
By bluebirdnips, shot with Canon PowerShot A480 at 2010-03-21

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

caliburn wrote:Wicked Wombat Wicked.

:old:
CAL

Ay oop CAL,

Got to have a laugh about stuff, lifes far too short to be worrying about nonsense on message boards. :lol:

Some people take the smallest offence at any off the cuff comment, hence I haven't logged into Mikes board for ages, I still have a look regularly but its gone downhill from the old days, too many young wipper snappers still green behind the gills for my liking. Onwards and upwards though, Mikes board was for many, many years, the one and only. You'll like it here especially if you share your artistic photographic studies of the young maidens you have so kindly employed about your estate. These young chaps today are so used to seeing the prey dressed in track suit bottoms, chewing gum and infested with all manner of strange diseases that they have no comprehension of the joy of seeing a stocking top peeking out from under a well tailored, yet business like skirt. The self satisfaction of being able to undo those tricky little buttons at the bottom of womens all in one underware whilst still smoking a fine cigar and enjoying a glass of Chateau D'neauv, the ladies are always baffled but as not as confused as our younger breathen who are no doubt, visualising. Us older gents can sit back and smile.

Welcome Cal, you will like it here.

Steve

But as the Vodka Tourists sang in that old classic song, Can't go back.

Toodle pip

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

im looking at that picture and seriously thinking he is the one to take us forward
this is our time :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:32 pm

post deleted , second time

thought the malaysains said they didn't want riddler at the game?

where are they now? TG sat a meter from him

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Ben wrote:post deleted , second time

thought the malaysains said they didn't want riddler at the game?

where are they now? TG sat a meter from him

hope he paid the parking fee! lol

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

TG looking at his new domain there wasn't he. :ayatollah: