Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GET THE TRUMPETS OUT FEENEY IS COMING ON

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 pm

i dont no if i am hearing right but i think i HEAR THAT FEENEY IS COMING ON :ayatollah:

Re: GET THE TRUMPETS OUT FEENEY IS COMING ON

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 pm

i fell over when i heard that ! f*cking mad.

DJ finally getting some nouse maybe? change things around, try a few different things - ok so I know we got an unassailable lead (well you would expect lol) but nice to see him try some things

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

He didn't do much :oops:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:45 pm

No juggling, line dancing --- stuff like that? All around entertainer that boy! :D

:old:
CAL

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm

delmbox wrote:He didn't do much :oops:

Match fitness

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Delmbox, you are anti everything to do with me, this forum, he had 15 minutes, what did Chops do. Start at least not being anti this forum.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:33 pm

we need feeney to have as much game time as possible

any injuries and we might need him

simple as that

I would have given him longer myself

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 pm

The excuses for Warren on this forum are getting a bit embarrassing tbh lads. He's not good enough for a playoff placed Championship side, it's very simple.

I desperately want to see him get first team football with a team at his level, which is proven to be league one. He's never averaged more than a goal every two games at any level above League One. If he could go back to the days of 15 goals in 31 Stockport County appearances I'd be happy for the lad.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Sludge wrote:we need feeney to have as much game time as possible

any injuries and we might need him

simple as that

I would have given him longer myself

Sludge totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:41 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:The excuses for Warren on this forum are getting a bit embarrassing tbh lads. He's not good enough for a playoff placed Championship side, it's very simple.

I desperately want to see him get first team football with a team at his level, which is proven to be league one. He's never averaged more than a goal every two games at any level above League One. If he could go back to the days of 15 goals in 31 Stockport County appearances I'd be happy for the lad.

Dave I agree with many of your posts on here, but I cant agree with this until Feeney has played 3 full games in a row then, comment :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:45 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:The excuses for Warren on this forum are getting a bit embarrassing tbh lads. He's not good enough for a playoff placed Championship side, it's very simple.

the reason why hes not been a goal scorer is because hes not really that sort of player

hes a front running forward , if that makes any sense ?

playing off the front line ?

like paul brayson was

he makes some very good runs

players like chopra etc are very different sort of players

look at macormack ..take out all those penalties and his goal rate was a lot less

but theses ort of players are still useful

I agree hes probably not a top end player at this level ..but he could do a job .....

I certainly think hes been under used here at city

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

with all due respect he wasnt given much time was he? what would you do in 15 mins?
dont put down players who are not being given the chance to prove themselves.

feeney :ayatollah: feeney :ayatollah: feeney :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Sludge wrote:

the reason why hes not been a goal scorer is because hes not really that sort of player

like paul brayson was

look at macormack ..take out all those penalties and his goal rate was a lot less

I agree hes probably not a top end player at this level ..but he could do a job .....

I think I understand. If he can do the job of holding the ball up, bruising and battling with central defenders whilst the Chopras, McDrinkdrives, Burkes and whittinghams of this world get up and supprt him then God yes, he's exactly what we need. However, I don't think he is, he's too small for that. And whilst Chopra, McCormack and Bothroyd are here, we have no use for him. I personally would rather Steve Thompson on the wage bill than Warren Feeney.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Delmbox slates everything that is mentioned on this forum.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Sludge wrote:

like paul brayson was

I think I understand. If he can do the job of holding the ball up, bruising and battling with central defenders whilst the Chopras, McDrinkdrives, Burkes and whittinghams of this world get up and supprt him then God yes, he's exactly what we need. However, I don't think he is, he's too small for that. And whilst Chopra, McCormack and Bothroyd are here, we have no use for him. I personally would rather Steve Thompson on the wage bill than Warren Feeney.

I would prefer steve thompson on the wage bill too

but hes not

feeney is in the squad and if he is needed hes going to have to do a job

and I hope he does , it would be great for the lad and great for us

I know as a city fan you agree , although I can see why you dont think he is up to it

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Delmbox slates everything that is mentioned on this forum.

Id say thats the only reason he comes on here for

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:03 pm

He doesn't though does he. Just because he has a different opinion to you sometimes?

Truth was he didn't do much. I know he only had 10 minutes, and that's fair enough - but he still didn't do much and that was the point

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Rubbish, End of.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

simon76 wrote:Rubbish, End of.

who is?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Delmbox, you are anti everything to do with me, this forum, he had 15 minutes, what did Chops do. Start at least not being anti this forum.

Woah woah what's this got to do with you? I didn't (and never have) mentioned you, I just remarked that a football player didn't do much, just commenting on the game. Like somebody just said it might have been match fitness, it's nothing personal against Feeney and sure as hell isn't anything personal against you or this forum.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:22 pm

f**k moaning.....................FEENEY DO THE AYATOLLAH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And he did not like others i could mention...cough.....dimi can still drop us points :evil:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Mr feeney....ok..lets give him a chance.?.but come on lads lets be honest with ourselves the guy broke his leg (after kissing the white shits badge)if he hadnt had is injury he be still playing down west...hes taking the piss out of us mun..!!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 pm

lordninian wrote:Mr feeney....ok..lets give him a cha :ayatollah: nce.?.but come on lads lets be honest with ourselves the guy broke his leg (after kissing the white shits badge)if he hadnt had is injury he be still playing down west...hes taking the piss out of us mun..!!

you serious? he's 1 of only a few players thats applaud's the crowd. wether we win lose or draw.........best you get down CCS you'll see

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm

i beg your pardon...ive been a season tkt holder since 81 .......seen them come and go..f*cking hell mate i remember steve lynex applaudind the fans...the guy is better off playing Div 4 or scottish league football where i think he;d probably make the grade..f**k sake mun id applaud the fans for 8k a week......

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 am

lordninian wrote:i beg your pardon...ive been a season tkt holder since 81 .......seen them come and go..f*cking hell mate i remember steve lynex applaudind the fans...the guy is better off playing Div 4 or scottish league football where i think he;d probably make the grade..f**k sake mun id applaud the fans for 8k a week......

Fair enough!!! but if he's that bad why is he in a promotion hunting champioship squad?

Im not saying he is better than anybody nor applauding makes any difference what so ever, its good to see. Being a fan you can appreciate a player that appreciates the teams support?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 am

Anyone would think Feeney is Lineker/Henry/Shearer rolled into one. It's embarressing to be honest. A dvivsion 1 player at best.

Yes he gives his all, if that was all that counted, Dai Thomas would still be number 9.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 am

CF11 wrote:

He doesn't though does he. Just because he has a different opinion to you sometimes?

Truth was he didn't do much. I know he only had 10 minutes, and that's fair enough - but he still didn't do much and that was the point

Yup, and nor did Chopra.

At least Feeney looked interested and chased everything down.

I'm no Feeney fan, but the game was already won and he still looked more likely to create something than anyone else.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:52 am

lordninian wrote:Mr feeney....ok..lets give him a chance.?.but come on lads lets be honest with ourselves the guy broke his leg (after kissing the white shits badge)if he hadnt had is injury he be still playing down west...hes taking the piss out of us mun..!!

Absolute Bollocks. Didn't happen. It's an urban myth started by someone on a messageboard.

If you beleive that you'll believe I bounced to the ground from Ely using the power of Gummi-Berry juice!!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 am

all this feeney talk is getting abit over the top, none of us have seen enough of him to comment...simple! :ayatollah:

would love him to have a few games, and score a few and help take us up :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 am

How many times have we got to have these Feeney threads?? I enjoy coming on this forum but the Feeney business is getting laughable now.

The facts of it are that we've got better strikers at the club and he's not good enough to be playing. Just because he's Annis' mate and he claps the crowd doesn't mean he's good enough to be playing.

And people say he hasn't had a 3 game run in team, well neither has Taiwo. But because Taiwo is not mates with Annis we don't have a "Taiwo should be playing" thread every week.