Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: GET THE TRUMPETS OUT FEENEY IS COMING ON

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 am

delmbox wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
delmbox wrote:He didn't do much :oops:

Delmbox, you are anti everything to do with me, this forum, he had 15 minutes, what did Chops do. Start at least not being anti this forum.

Woah woah what's this got to do with you? I didn't (and never have) mentioned you, I just remarked that a football player didn't do much, just commenting on the game. Like somebody just said it might have been match fitness, it's nothing personal against Feeney and sure as hell isn't anything personal against you or this forum.

Just looked at all your posts feeney is the tip of the iceberg, anything on here you have a go at, but thats your opinions,A Free world.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 am

lordninian wrote:Mr feeney....ok..lets give him a chance.?.but come on lads lets be honest with ourselves the guy broke his leg (after kissing the white shits badge)if he hadnt had is injury he be still playing down west...hes taking the piss out of us mun..!!

Never kissed it in his life, never broke his leg, had a hip operation, he wouldnt kiss their badge or ours, the only badge he wouuld ever kiss would be Rangers, This is the problem with Our Fans your suppose to back OUR PLAYERS ON THE PITCH, WHEN THEY WEAR OUR SHIRTS.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 am

milly44 wrote:all this feeney talk is getting abit over the top, none of us have seen enough of him to comment...simple! :ayatollah:

would love him to have a few games, and score a few and help take us up :ayatollah:

Correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 am

think its a kick up the backside for chopra
with what he,s been up to off the field if we
were 0.0 dj would have put chopra on before feeney but 2.0 in
control of the game after the second goal, dj had
the option to put his point across to chopra dj also
bollocked bothroyd on the touchline a few times as for
feeney he knows he,s making up the numbers same as
capaldi who i thought played well when he come on, dont
no whats gone with these two players and dj very strange

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 am

feeney is a decent fella, I have only spoken to him a few times but hes a nice bloke, signed my nephews programme and shook his hand ..my nephew was chuffed !

that doesnt mean hes a great striker ..hes a squad player at this level ...but whilst he is in a blue shirt , hes cardiff

all this swansea blooocks is rubbish..look at andy legg ...a cardiff city legend who will be held up as a hero for this club for generations to come .....