Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Met loads

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm

of guys off here for the first time and i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Great result but i am sure i saw a white haired fat yorkshire b*stard in the distance.

We cannot let up on the pressure on him as he is not going to go away quietly. I really fancy that quiet stroll through the sleepy streets of Cowbridge just to indicate to them the sort of people that are abiding in their lovely town.

Cowbridge many years ago used to be a stop for the stage coaches at the Bear Hotel but as far as I know they never had a highwayman living there before.

Lets just remind them of the sort of people that can creep into their lovely town!!!!!

Re: Met loads

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

good to meet you Mr. Angry :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

ridofrid wrote:of guys off here for the first time and i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Great result but i am sure i saw a white haired fat yorkshire b*stard in the distance.

We cannot let up on the pressure on him as he is not going to go away quietly. I really fancy that quiet stroll through the sleepy streets of Cowbridge just to indicate to them the sort of people that are abiding in their lovely town.

Cowbridge many years ago used to be a stop for the stage coaches at the Bear Hotel but as far as I know they never had a highwayman living there before.

Lets just remind them of the sort of people that can creep into their lovely town!!!!!

CHEERS Clive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 pm

ridofrid wrote:of guys off here for the first time and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Was good to meet people

and Baz is by far the sickiest most disturbing person i have ever met :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: