Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Carlsburg did football

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Given our magnificent two game unbeaten run the play offs look just about within reach, a win against the pigs on wednesday takes them out leaving only the annual mysterious runner from the back of the pack, Reading perhaps?

Then its on to the play offs for the famous Cardiff City , nothing to fear there, but the final will be tight, very tight. I can see it going to penalties against Forrest. Earnie (the rat) misses at 4 all, actually Scotlands number one makes a great save, then up to the last City player, a very, very late substitute as four of our outfield players were strechered off so DJ had no option, up steps young Warren Feeney, his hands a trembling, the sweat running in torrents through his naked body, his pen... hmm, bing bang pick that one out. Ridsdale commits hari kari on the spot, City supporters hit roof in an ecstatic celebration whilst the Trust calls for immediate stike action against Sam's wild spending spree. Annis arises from his seat slowly walks towards towards the dug out and whispers in Dave Jones's ear, "I told you he was a good player".

Data Chan says something in Malaysian, pulls his willy out and pisses on Ridsdale's corpse and the AAMB has a communal Monkey facing over members of the CCMB or anyone else that happens to standing/sitting or just passing by.

We all live happily ever after particularly after hearing that a huge volcanic eruption of a previoulsy unknown volcano had resulted in the city of Bristol being blasted into the air then landing a couple of miles west of Port Talbot, the volcano, in honour of this most magnificently unplausible set of events has been named Joe after the great god of defending Mr Dwyer.

If only Carlsburg did football....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If Carlsburg did football

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: If Carlsburg did football

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Data Chan says something in Malaysian, pulls his willy out and pisses on Ridsdale's corpse and the AAMB has a communal Monkey facing over members of the CCMB or anyone else that happens to standing/sitting or just passing by.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I nearly pissed mysellf at this part :lol: :ayatollah: