Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS" And damaging infighting.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Until I recently began to post here I didn't realize that a disagreement about the effectiveness of a march in removing the Ridler as opposed to a longer term tactic using the Trust had created wounds so deep especially among some members of this board. The dislike and distrust that obviously exists between TLG and Annis continues to provoke claim and counter claim and does little but shadow their lives and the work that both have put in for the club.

Those on both boards who hoard grudges are harking back to our schooldays when we shouted insults across the yard. For God's sake let's concentrate on the welfare of the club and not on real or imagined slights and insults. I suggest that TLG and Annis and any other posters who feel bitter about something or other should PM each other and make themselves completely miserable while the rest of us carry on supporting and aiding the Bluebirds in their attempt to climb a high mountain.

Frankly, I don't give a stuff about some evil Trust members bugging every one on the planet. Nor do I care about anyone's past mistakes or behaviour. I wasn't a Saint myself. I'll bet this doesn't stay on the board long before an anti me and anti Trust avelanche hits me before the post rapidly disappears . Any Bets.

:old:
CAL

Re: "CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS" And damaging infighting.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Well put Cal, and you're right there is a lot of thread removal on here when you don't toe the party line

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 pm

caliburn wrote:Those on both boards who hoard grudges are harking back to our schooldays when we shouted insults across the yard.

They started it!
:lol: :ayatollah: :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 pm

f**k me, for someone who apparently doesn't like what's going on you don't half f*cking go on.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Sir! Sir!
He gave me a Chinese burn Sir!

Happy Days
CAL

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

BlooDan wrote:f**k me, for someone who apparently doesn't like what's going on you don't half f*cking go on.

------------------------------------------------------------
This place needs a Headmaster. Now where's my cane? You know it makes sense.

CAL

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

More power mad Trust types ;)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:27 pm

delmbox wrote:Well put Cal, and you're right there is a lot of thread removal on here when you don't toe the party line

Delmbox, why the threads are removed is becouse this Forum is not about tlg or the Trust, yes one thread but not 10. Keep in one thread and you can talk about them all day.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Cal, I have agreed with TLG that he wont be discussed on here anymore so please can we finish this subject :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:32 pm

BlooDan wrote:More power mad Trust types ;)

---------------------------------------------------
You've been reading my mail !!! :o :ayatollah:

CAL

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cal, I have agreed with TLG that he wont be discussed on here anymore so please can we finish this subject :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

-----------------------------------------------------
Evening Annis,
Very happy to hear it. Strangely enough, when you get to be as old as me you'll find that people you fiercely disliked are among those you enjoy chatting to. Possibly because you know you may never see them again. Don't let this kind of thing cloud your life, you've got great things to look forward to, make sure you enjoy them.

CAL

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

caliburn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cal, I have agreed with TLG that he wont be discussed on here anymore so please can we finish this subject :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Evening Annis,
Very happy to hear it. Strangely enough, when you get to be as old as me you'll find that people you fiercely disliked are among those you enjoy chatting to. Possibly because you know you may never see them again. Don't let this kind of thing cloud your life, you've got great things to look forward to, make sure you enjoy them.

CAL

Cheers cal, I have a lot of time and respect for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

caliburn wrote:

Evening Annis,

CAL

Cheers cal, I have a lot of time and respect for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: