Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT TO SEE SO MANY TURN UP FOR MEETING

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 pm

At such short notice in the Ninian Park Pub today, CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Also seeing so many wearing the Riverside Scarfs in the Ground :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Rhooster over the next couple of days is going to come up with some ideas about Our new Supporters group, Committee etc etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It will never be a hidden one, No secrets, No inner circle, always be open to EVERYONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Over to the Rhooster. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also nice to meet more people today from This Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Clive(Ridofrid) Our New Secretary :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GREAT TO SEE SO MANY TURN UP FOR MEETING

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Another supporters group?

Is that really what we need at the moment? We've got the CCSC, and the Trust. I thought we were meant to be pulling together, united and all that?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 pm

SteW wrote:Another supporters group?

Is that really what we need at the moment? We've got the CCSC, and the Trust. I thought we were meant to be pulling together, united and all that?

its a new name for a friendlier inner circle :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:45 pm

No one forces anyone, a lot of people are not happy with things, I have in the last 3 months received over 600 emails.pm asking for another one, lets see the response, no one like i say is being forced to join.

No inner circles and NO PRIVATE MEETINGS.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Sorry, but are you really planning to try and create another supporters group?

Why not work together, rather than continue to divide the fanbase? We already have the foundations in place with the trust, I can only see this idea being more damaging to our much needed 'united' fanbase.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

i was in work did i miss a meeting? what meeting?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

rob wrote:i was in work did i miss a meeting? what meeting?

informal meeting at the Ninian Pub today.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

count me in if i can help mate. im willing. :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 pm

rob wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

count me in if i can help mate. im willing. :D

Def will do Rob, The Rhooster is putting a plan together etc.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 pm

couple of face from the meet, sorry guys met so many in such a short time will have to meet you all again to remember.

great look on milly face when he met the poster he was gonna take out lol priceless :D

sorry guys if you didnt want the mugs up, a mod can remove em im sure

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:couple of face from the meet, sorry guys met so many in such a short time will have to meet you all again to remember.

great look on milly face when he met the poster he was gonna take out lol priceless :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Rhooster number 1 - how does the ninian compare to the flower ?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 pm

annis I totally respect your reasons for wanting to form another group , but in my opinion it would be better to have people voted onto the trust

if you do go forward with this then you must sure it has people who are voted on or off by its members, has a written set of rules etc or you will have people saying its a closed shop and also does not represent the fans , as has been said about the trust and supporters club

we have 1000 members and the supporters cllub over that and people have critisised us and said how can they say they speak for the fans when there are another 18000 people who are not members ?

thats what will be said about a new supporters group

I wish you well with this group should it be set up and if people prefer this group to the trust then thats how life works

regards

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 pm

by Forever Blue ยป Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Def will do Rob, The Rhooster is putting a plan together etc.

cheers annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Gutted I missed this today.
Count me in though, If you need anything shout :ayatollah:
Well done lads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Sounds good, nice to meet a few of you today.

Nice to see the scarfs and malaysian flags :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 pm

is that SBF1 on there ?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:couple of face from the meet, sorry guys met so many in such a short time will have to meet you all again to remember.

you tits dotn do you justice mate ;)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Sludge wrote:is that SBF1 on there ?

It looks like Sludge. Steve in a pub. There's a shocker :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Sludge wrote:is that SBF1 on there ?
yes aka uncle fester

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

I didn't know about the meeting sorry. I'm not old enough for the pub anyway :lol:
I'm up for anything planned though :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm

you tits dotn do you justice mate
milly44

cheers milly hun lol ;)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Pompey wrote:Gutted I missed this today.
Count me in though, If you need anything shout :ayatollah:
Well done lads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Sludge wrote:annis I totally respect your reasons for wanting to form another group , but in my opinion it would be better to have people voted onto the trust

if you do go forward with this then you must sure it has people who are voted on or off by its members, has a written set of rules etc or you will have people saying its a closed shop and also does not represent the fans , as has been said about the trust and supporters club

we have 1000 members and the supporters cllub over that and people have critisised us and said how can they say they speak for the fans when there are another 18000 people who are not members ?

I wish you well with this group should it be set up and if people prefer this group to the trust then thats how life works

regards

Sludge, I will def take your advice on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trust is really about 200 Households and about 600 members, if you take off all those not renewing like myself and many many resigning as members , I know of over 50.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:I didn't know about the meeting sorry. I'm not old enough for the pub anyway :lol:
I'm up for anything planned though :ayatollah:

Great Thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Didnt know anthing about a meeting, when was this planned? is it a inner circle thing?

Nevermind i am all for an action group :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 pm

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:26 pm

started in the where are you drinking before the match thread was more of a show your face than a pre organised meeting, some of us actually drink in there every game but dont know each other.
so before peeps start getting paranoid dont it started as a meet you there and turned into something bigger

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sludge wrote:annis I totally respect your reasons for wanting to form another group , but in my opinion it would be better to have people voted onto the trust

regards

Sludge, I will def take your advice on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trust is really about 200 Households and about 600 members, if you take off all those not renewing like myself and many many resigning as members , I know of over 50.

I would imagine the figures are a lot higher than that, but I know where you're coming from.

Why not use the framework that the trust has already got, and stand for election for the trust and try and change things?

I really don't think it's possible to start another supporters group without it ending up being "hidden one, No secrets, No inner circle, always be open to EVERYONE"

I can't see how another group is going to be beneficial to Cardiff City I'm afraid.

A trust member who was deterring people from joining/renewing has now stepped down, so what excuse is there now :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

just an idea, why dont a couple of you stand for election to the trust and get your voices heard that way, we need to be united more than ever just now dont we ?

edit. sorry i see someone above has made the same point, still stands though