Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what happened to the atmosphere today

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

possibly the worst ever,whats happened,do we need to swap supporters around :ayatollah:

Re: what happened to the atmosphere today

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I agree total crap, yet great game.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 pm

I can't even say that it's that we've moved to a new stadium.
The Canton can do it and so can sections of the Ninian, it makes no sense at all. It seems people are losing interest now.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 pm

I think if all the fans from Ninian and Canton come toggether it make one hell of a noise
however some people want to be next to away fans

And the atmosphere was not that bad was it? :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

I agree, great game, great result, crap atmosphere, but my voice has gone :lol: . Theres a lot of tension at the ground at the moment, a lot of uncertainty and its not helping matters. On the playing side of things Burkey had a blinder yet again the mans a f*cking legend in my eyes. I thought McPhail was a calming influence in midfield. You would swear Darcy had played centre back all his life, he looks much more comfortable in defence than in midfield and has that extra time on the ball to deliver good passes which he did in the main and also tackled well. Cracking goal from McCormack and he run his nuts off most game. Bothroyd held the ball up well. Whittingham was his usual calm assured self Even Rae put in the odd tackle although hes not a favourite of mine marshall did what he had to do and was steady in goal, Gyepes had a solid enough game. Kennedy was assured enough at left back and I thought Capaldi was an able deputy as his replacement I think everybody bar one would get at least a B+ from me today and the whole team looks a lot more focused now with their eye on the ball. My only negative is Quinn. he is a poor poor player and not good enough for this level and looks more frightened of the ball than willing to cuddle and enjoy it - Hurry up McNaughton and come back please!!! Chops caused their defence problems for the short time he was on. Oh I forgot Feeney 10 out of 10 for putting himself about, but didnt get enough time to see what he could do, but the guys a trier you can see that. We wil have Ledley, Etuhu, Josh, McNaughton and Hudson back soon as well so things are looking up on the playing front.
Five more home games to win - I honestly think we can do it but we need to get this investment sorted sooner rather than later for the good of the team and club in general. Then we can get the place up and rocking because I honestly believe we can shout us on up into the Premier we just have to believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Didn't our silver haired butty look a forlorn character sat on his todd with the malaysians mingling with everyone else in the posh seats :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

krab wrote:possibly the worst ever,whats happened,do we need to swap supporters around :ayatollah:

The atmosphere seems to be getting worse, dont know why because when we score for about 2 mins after the atmosphere is great, but then it just fades away again and becomes non existent. :(

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Reasons atmosphere is shit. :(

1; New Stadium, will take a while for people to sit in the right place, singers with singers and boring twats with boring twats. :)

2; It is a lot better when you can hear the away fans and they can hear you, nothing like banter. :ayatollah:

3; Bar-stewards seem to be making some people lives hell, so far had no problems :twisted:

4; Not had many new song for years and lots of the old (best) song forgotten. :cry:

5; Some fand have been singing same old song for years and probably a bit boared of em :old:

6; Off the feild crap and not performing too well on field :oops:

Thing will change, i believe over the next few years when everything setlles down, keep the faith. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Reasons atmosphere is shit. :(

1; New Stadium, will take a while for people to sit in the right place, singers with singers and boring twats with boring twats. :)

2; It is a lot better when you can hear the away fans and they can hear you, nothing like banter. :ayatollah:

3; Bar-stewards seem to be making some people lives hell, so far had no problems :twisted:

4; Not had many new song for years and lots of the old (best) song forgotten. :cry:

5; Some fand have been singing same old song for years and probably a bit boared of em :old:

6; Off the feild crap and not performing too well on field :oops:

Thing will change, i believe over the next few years when everything setlles down, keep the faith. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the 1 thing im wondering is this sit down rule that seems to be stiffelling football stadiums,it feels like your being told how to behave and this is not good,just my opinion though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I hate sitting down and dont for the most part. Hate the freedom to move around as much as you could before.

My worry is that although the atmosphere will be better when the scum down for a treat, i still dont think it will be as good as before, which might give them a boost.