Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE PETITION

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Thank you to everyone who signed the petition. :ayatollah:

Today it was planned that a few children would present the petition to TG.

I rang Steve Borey to ask if TG would come down and meet us to present the Petition to TG, but Steve said ' It was probably not the best idea to present it to TG today '.

Steve asked us politely, to back off so I agreed we would, with the petition for today anyhow.

We will still collect names for the petition and now that TG is going back to Malaysia tomorrow then we will step up the pressure on Ridsdale again.

I trust that Steve Borley knows what is best for the club and is making sure the right thing is done.

I asked Steve ' would PR still be here for the rest of the season ? '

Steve responded ' there is no need to present the petition ! '

' does that mean he is going soon ? ' I asked.

' Lets just say there is no need to present it ' Steve replied :ayatollah:

As much as I trust in what Steve says I still would like everyone to keep on at friends, family and fellow fans to sign the petition until he has gone.

Re: THE PETITION

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:Thank you to everyone who signed the petition. :ayatollah:

Today it was planned that a few children would present the petition to TG.

I rang Steve Borey to ask if TG would come down and meet us to present the Petition to TG, but Steve said ' It was probably not the best idea to present it to TG today '.

Steve asked us politely, to back off so I agreed we would, with the petition for today anyhow.

We will still collect names for the petition and now that TG is going back to Malaysia tomorrow then we will step up the pressure on Ridsdale again.

I trust that Steve Borley knows what is best for the club and is making sure the right thing is done.

I asked Steve ' would PR still be here for the rest of the season ? '

Steve responded ' there is no need to present the petition ! '

' does that mean he is going soon ? ' I asked.

' Lets just say there is no need to present it ' Steve replied :ayatollah:

As much as I trust in what Steve says I still would like everyone to keep on at friends, family and fellow fans to sign the petition until he has gone.

I like the sound of that Mr Borley - -your a bit of a dark horse methinks ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 pm

i think that a back handed way of saying cheerio ridsdale

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:33 pm

shame really carl as your girl looked great in that tee shirt n now its had an airing it wont have the same impact next time.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Carl, I understand and for now Borley has my Backing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 pm

No need to thank fella we have all done what we think is right, i signed :ayatollah:

And am on wales online video of march :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Whatever is happening right now I can fully understand Steve Borley not wanting to
rock the boat or divert whatever plans are in place to remove Riddles. We can all
pretty much be certain that nobody wants him at the club.

But in the meantime it can do no harm whatsoever if that petition is seen to be
growing in support. Ultimately, I think the Malaysians are shrewd enough to know
that its us, the fans that are going to be the major source of income to the club.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:43 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:shame really carl as your girl looked great in that tee shirt n now its had an airing it wont have the same impact next time.

SHE IS AN ANGEL :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:shame really carl as your girl looked great in that tee shirt n now its had an airing it wont have the same impact next time.

That is the second time the T Shirt has made an appearence, the first being on the March :ayatollah:

good to meet you today :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 am

KEEP SIGNING EVERYONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: