Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Need To Be Patient

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

By the looks of things and by reading certain threads tonight, it seems that we must be patient and give the Malaysians more time to sort this mess out and to remove the Riddler from our club.

Looking at the body language of TG at todays game, it seems he does not want to be big buddies with the Riddler. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We Need To Be Patient

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm

i think the riddler will be gone sooner than later :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Patience is the key Nobby :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm

rob wrote:i think the riddler will be gone sooner than later :ayatollah:

unfortunatlly after the NOW artical and things that were said today i strongly believe the riddler is her for the remainder of the season :x

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

unfortunatlly after the NOW artical and things that were said today i strongly believe the riddler is her for the remainder of the season :x

As long as we carry on as we are, and get to the play offs I don't mind too much now. As long as he goes in the summer!

I can't imagine Tg wants to rush into things, so maybe the best thing to do would be to keep him there until the Summer until we can have a proper reshuffle

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

What did it say ?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 pm

They will do it the right way - if they are in we have to trust them - they will be in charge and if time is the main key - so be it

as much as we would all love PR to be gone yesterday - lots of people don't (their opinion) he will go when he go's -

how about we sing some songs every game just to remind him how much he is disliked and not wanted - may change his smug mind about going to the remainder of the games (i know wishful thinking) !